Chapter 16

~No One's Pov:~
Y/n was in a limo seat, unconscious.

Pillar Salvation was smirking at the unconscious woman, "After all of these years."

"Hasn't she gotten bigger?" Pillar Victoria put on a glove before moving her hand through Y/n's hair, "Look at at! Her beautiful h/c hair got longer!"

"Thank God we put matters into our own hands. Pillar Jackson and Pillar Retribution were very unreliable."

"I suspected they had some weird attraction towards the dear angel anyway." Pillar Victoria pulled her gloved hand away from the h/c hair before taking off the glove and tossing it in a trashcan attached to the limo door. "I wonder how much she will make us."

"Perhaps millions. No, scratch that. Zillions. That is a number, right?" He looked at her.

"Don't ask me, I don't have a clue." She opened up a small mirror before fixing her makeup.

Pillar Salvation looked down at Y/n, his expression serious.

"Michael- forgive me, Pillar Salvation." Pillar Victoria corrected herself.

He looked over at her, one brow raised. "Hm?"

"It seems to me you have more of a purpose for Y/n besides money if you were so desperate to get her. If we wanted such a fortune, we could've used many other ways. Why her of all people?"

"...Don't question me." His eyes darkened, angry by her accusation. "You think I have a selfish aliby? You dare question my method?"

"..I was only-"

"Curious? Keep your questions to yourself."

"..Of course. Sorry." Pillar Victoria closed her small mirror before looking at Y/n. "She certainly has grown. It's hard to think 13 years ago, she was skipping around ponds and running around gardens with her brother."

"His death got us screwed." Pillar Salvation looked away from the sick woman and over to her, "He actually thought he was some hero. I remember the body. That rope had pulled his neck so hard, it snapped the minute his feet were in the air.... We could've used his ability into one of our serums to make others immune if he were still alive."

She tilted her head slightly, "Isn't his body still in that weird refrigerator?"

He sighed, "Yes. And the name for it is Le Conteneur de Merde."

"Well, I'm certain it wasn't that name." Her eyes hardened.

"I can't remember the name. We probably should just throw the body into the sea soon. It has no purpose for our plans anyway."

"It was such a waste of storage. Whose idea was it to even snatch it from the police whenever they were leaving the forest with it 13 years ago?"

"If I remember correctly, it was yours."

"Wait, seriously?" Pillar Victoria raised a brow.

"I believe so."

"I can't believe myself. It took forever to find that tracker inside his body and throw it in the sea too."

Pillar Salvation looked down at Y/n, "Nevermind that. How long until we reach the private plane?"

"20 minutes."

"Spray that bottle again every 2 hours to keep her unconscious."

"Mind if I just do it now?"

"We've only had her for 10 minutes, but help yourself."