Chapter 8

I was walking with Yosano inside the Agency.

So this is..an office?

I saw small desks and chairs with wheels on it, but not like the one I had to be in when my feet were hurt.

"Here, follow me." Yosano smiled at me, walking to the larger small table in almost the middle of the office. It seemed like an important table, "This is Ranpo. He is our top detective."

"Nice to meet you, Y/n." The man named Ranpo smiled. His eyes were closed as he was eating something weird.

My eyes widened, "What is that?" I pointed at the weird pink ball on a stick.

He looked at me, "Are..you serious?" His eyes opened, revealing shocked green eyes.

"..I think."

"You don't know what a lollipop is?!"

"I don't.."

"Yosano!" He looked at her.

"I'm as shocked at her knowledge of the world just as you are." She had her arms crossed.

"How shocking." The man with brown hair was standing beside me.

My eyes widened and I looked at him.

He's the guy that was with Kunikida when they found me.

"Sorry, we haven't officially met. I'm Dazai!" He smiled, his hands were in the pockets of his long coat.

"..Y/n."

"Pleasure to meet you!"

"You must be Y/n L/n." I heard a deep voice say.

I looked to my left to see a man with grey hair and a serious face.

"I'm Yukichi Fukuzawa, the director of this Agency." He walked over to me.

"..Thank you for letting me stay here."

"You are more than welcome. I hope you are finding this place comfortable."

"Yes, I am."

"I'm happy to hear that. I'm sure Kunikida did well with the case you and him did yesterday?"

"Case?"

"Her vocabulary isn't that much." Yosano told Fukuzawa.

"Ah, I see. Well, when you two had to find that man."

"Oh, yeah... We finished it..

"Good. For now, please feel free to ask anyone questions if you have any, and if you feel uneasy, speak to me in my office."

"Thank you."

He nodded before walking away.

I looked around more before I saw some weird box. "What's that?"

"It's called a computer." Yosano told me.

"..How does it work?"

~Kunikida's Pov:~
After doing a quick errand for the President, I walked inside the Agency.

I froze as I saw what was going on.

Y/n was in front of a computer, smashing it with a chair.

"THAT'S THE DEVIL'S WORK!"

"IT'S JUST TECHNOLOGY! IT'S NOT THAT DEEP!" Dazai hid behind a desk.

"Y/n! It won't hurt anyone!" Yosano tried pulling her away from it.

"IT'S TAKING CONTROL OVER ALL OF YOU!"
Y/n shouted.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" I ran over to them.

"Y/n's destroying our computers since it's Satan's work." Ranpo drank his ramune, "I knew it would happen."