Chapter 4

..What does this do again?

I was holding the weird bottle Kunikida called "shampoo".

Shampoo..

I was in the shower, naked, sitting on the floor since my feet were in terrible condition. I haven't turned the weird handle yet. I grabbed it and moved it to the left.

Boiling water came out and I screamed.

I immediately heard a knock from the door, "What happened?! Is everything alright?!" It was Kunikida.

"The water burns!"

"Oh my God.." I heard him sound mad on the other side of the door, "Move the handle to the middle."

I did as he said. The water felt less hot. "Oh.."

I looked back at the shampoo.

I think he said it was for hair.

I put half the bottle into my hair and began moving it around, seeing bubbles.

Woah!

I suddenly heard the door open, I poked my head out of the curtain.

It was Yosano.

She sighed, "Kunikida, she put half of the shampoo into her hair. I'm handling this."

"She did what?! I tried teaching her, I'm not a woman!" I heard Kunikida's voice.

"I'll remind you to never have children." She shut the door behind her and walked inside the room, "Need help?" She smiled.

"...Hi."

~Time Skip~
Soon, Yosano had the bathtub filled up with water instead and bubbles everywhere. I was playing with the bubbles as Yosano had her white long sleeve shirt off and wore a black shirt that had sleeves that reminded me of strings. She was scrubbing my hair.

"You don't know what a shower is, so I doubt you know what this is."

"A bath..right?" I looked at her.

This looked similar to a bath..when I lived in the orphanage, we'd take baths in a barrel.

Yosano blinked twice in surprise, "Correct. You know, you can take the gloves and mask off, they're incredibly dirty."

"..I can't."

"Why not?"

"I'll get you sick."

Yosano's eyes widened.

~Yosano's Pov:~
"..I can't."

"Why not?"

"I'll get you sick." Y/n looked at me.

My eyes widened.

That explains the gloves and mask a lot..

Is that why she was living out on the streets? Her family must've kicked her out.

Poor thing.

Kunikida also told me she doesn't know what some things are, such as words, objects, phrases..

That doesn't make sense.

Where did she come from? She won't tell anyone.

~Y/n's Pov:~
Yosano was putting conditioner in my hair.

"..I can just grab some gloves and wear a mask if you want me to." Yosano spoke.

I looked at her.

~Time Skip~
It felt incredibly weird to not have my gloves or mask on.

Yosano wore a white mask and blue gloves as she gave me a rag, "Scrub your body with that."

I looked down at it.

~Time Skip~
I was now in clothes Yosano told me were called "sweatpants" and a "baggy" shirt. She also gave me some fluffy socks. She called them "fuzzy socks".

She also gave me a new mask and gloves. They felt clean and comfortable.

She was brushing through the knots in my hair, "When was the last time you've brushed your hair, Y/n?"

"...3 weeks."

"I can tell." Yosano brushed through every knot and then braided it. She smiled as she made me look at her, "There we go. You look pretty."

"..Thank you."

She gestured to a weird thing on the ground, "This is called a futon."

"..What do I do with it?"

"It's.. like a bed."

"Oh."

"Have you eaten?"

"I'm not hungry.."

"Okay. Get some sleep."

I looked at the futon and tried getting out of my chair with wheels, it hurt.

"Here, let me help." She helped me get in the futon. I got underneath the blanket.

Warm..

Within a few minutes, I was asleep.