Chapter 18

~Y/n's Pov:~
{Flashback}
"Big brother!" I ran through the garden near the orphanage, "They just got new flowers!"

Asher was reading through his flower book. He looked at me, "They did?" He smiled.

"Come! Come!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him to where the peonies and roses were.

"They're quite beautiful." He picked me up so I could be at his height.

I was smiling at the flowers, "Did Mother and Father have a favorite flower?"

"Mother loved Japanese Cherry Blossoms. I don't know if Father had a favorite flower, but he'd always put peonies in Mother's hair when they spent time together."

"Mother and Father must've liked flowers like we do- Woah!" My eyes went wide as he put me on his shoulders. I smiled more. I felt so tall.

"Hey, Asher."

"Yes, little sister?"

"...What happens when you die?"

Asher seemed surprised by my question, "Quite a dark question, don't you think?"

"Well?"

"You're too young to be thinking of those things Y/n."

"But I wanna know!"

"...I want to be buried somewhere you can see me everyday."

"You do?"

He nodded, "And I want flowers from you everyday."

"Okay!" I smiled even though that was a very dark subject, "I want you to give me frogs at my grave!"

"...Frogs?"

"Frogs!"

"You are one weird kid, little sister."

I giggled.

"Hold on!" He suddenly began running as I rode his shoulders.

I laughed, "Asher!"
{Flashback Over}
I was staring at the view of the ocean in front of me, the moon above it.

...The Agency won't find me.

My eyes watered.

Kunikida won't look for me.

I wished he would look for me the most...

...Why do I think of Kunikida so much?

I've been thinking of him the most while I am tied and staring at this view.

Why does my heart beat fast and my stomach feel weird whenever I think of him?

It's so different. I've never felt this emotion before.

He's so handsome and sweet and..

I wanna stay with him forever. I want him to be here and save me..

..I want his arms around me too.

I want him to take off my mask and-

My eyes widened more.

....kiss me.

Why am I thinking this way?!

I've never thought of anyone kissing me before! Why do I want that?!

Now that I think of it more, I'd like it if he kissed me! What's wrong with me?!

I stared at the view, wide eyed.

....Am I feeling romantic love?

I think I am.