tell the world

—Instagram—

Story

—real life—

—real life—

After her concert and watch party Atlas has been getting so many dm's and messages about who she's dating. She had thousands of them.

Atlas had to uninstall instagram for a few days so she could have some peace. But she knew one days she would have to tell the world.

It's been months since they started dating. Half a year out of the public eye.

And so far they haven't been spotted yet together by the paparazzi and fans sneaking pictures. 'Oh that's just her cast mate.' She would see online.

Oh how wrong they were.

But her and Charlie decided they were comfortable with telling the entire world. So Atlas installed Instagram and posted a story of him. Just a simple story.

Hours after posting, she kept getting messages.
Most of them were from friends saying that they were happy for them.

It was nice not having to kept him a secret. She felt like couldn't go out that much. But it's been half a year and they were ready to tell.

It was long enough to be together in private.

Charlie and Atlas were in her LA home because filming was over and they both lived in the city. Walker, Leah, and Aryan started doing some press for Percy Jackson.

Atlas didn't have to do any press because she wasn't a main character. Well, not yet at least. But she was fine with it. Less stress to deal with, especially because her and Charlie just announced their dating.

She knew that would be all the interviews would ask about. Atlas wouldn't be surprised if they didn't ask Walker, Leah, and Aryan about them.

That was the downside of a public relationships. Their names always being thrown around. Comments from random people that she should die, that they want them to break up.

All that shit.

But so far they've gotten a positive reaction. It was only so long until those comments would appear. But Atlas didn't worry about that. She never really responded to them. She'd just ignored them, unlike other celebrities.

They were happy ands that's what mattered.

_____________________________

Authors note:

Just a tiny chapter.

I'm so exhausted from working
five days in a row. But I have the
weekend off, if I don't get called in.

Sorry if this sucks im out drinking at the
bar but I still wanted to update.

So I'll write more and better chapters.

Anyways, thank you guys for 10k reads!