after party

—real life—

Atlas's team came over to her hotel room and they all started getting ready for the premiere. All three of them were going again but this time, they had an after party.

She was going to have Walker leave after the movie and get into her drives car and he was going to come right back to the hotel.

He wasn't aloud to attended because there was going to be alcohol served at the party and the venue didn't want to be a liability.

Walker was sad that he couldn't attend but he understood why he couldn't. But Atlas was going to make it up to him one day, when he was old enough.

Or old enough to drink in England with his parent's permission. Because she didn't want her parents to be mad that she got her kid drunk in a different country.

Charlie was excited because they weren't able to do this back in the US. Most places would let them in and drink, only because she was Atlas Quinn. Other clubs, not so much.

But they weren't in the US and they were able to get into anywhere. Atlas was excited for Charlie to get to talk to her cast mates. She introduced them before but at the after party they would be able to talk more and have fun.

After all of them were ready they headed over to the premier. It was just as beautiful as it was the first time. They all took turns, taking pictures with everyone.

Walker managed to get pictures with Rebecca and Josh. Charlie got pictures with Anya and Léa. Atlas also got pictures with Anya, who she didn't even know was in the cast but she was thrilled.

After doing interviews and walking the carpet and taking pictures they all went inside. Walker and Charlie stuck with Dave and Josh. Atlas stayed with Anya and got to know her better.

They were going to play sisters, after all. Even though she didn't know if they were going to have any screen time together. Or if she was going to be in the next one.

Either way, she talked to her and Denis.

It was time to go to the theater and they all went in and took their seats and the movie began. She was seated next to Charlie and Léa and Walker was on the left of Charlie and sat next to Timothee.

She causally glanced at them. Atlas was definitely smiling at Walker because she knew he couldn't believe that he was hanging out with all these big names celebrities, same went for Charlie.

After the movie was done she called her driver to pick them up. He drove them to the hotel. They all went in and Atlas and Charlie changed into different clothes.

She told Walker to behave and to call if he needed anything before they left.

They arrived a hour later and got out of the car. Fans and paparazzi were waiting as they walked out of the car. Atlas felt bad for not signing things but her body guard made them go in right away.

For the rest of the night her and Charlie drank and hangout with the cast and enjoyed their time together. Because she knew that it was going to be one of the last times all of them were together.

_____________________________

Authors note: please read all.

I'm back! Y'all miss me?
Probably not.

Anyways Wattpad continues to be
stupid and I couldn't upload my
instagram pics. And this was super
rushed and sucks but it was something.

I posted a new fic based on Masters
Of The Air. It's soooo good and it's
streaming on Apple TV.

Definitely check out the show...and my fic.

Anyways I've started getting in Whiskey.
I've had it everyday for the past 4 days and
currently right now.

I even went to work drunk twice.
It's bad but oh well my manager was
fine with it and I actually preformed
really good. It was a confidence boost.

Haven't eaten in three days just on alcohol.

Life fucking sucks, y'all.

Y'all keep me alive tho cause I can't let y'all
down like that. I turned 19 in 12 days so that
something I guess.

So yeah, but if I don't update for weeks then
y'all know I hit rock bottom. But I'll try to
update when I'm sober. So give me like
two or three days.

Don't worry about me tho. I'm the least
of your worries, please just read and enjoy it
I'll be fine.

Love you all.
-Kelly:)