album release

—Instagram—

Story

—real life—

—real life—

July came around and Atlas released her album without any warning. She decided to just drop it on the 13th, on a random Thursday night.

She was hanging out with Walker, Aryan, and Leah that night. She released the album and handed the two boys her phone and said: take a picture and say that I released my album.

Walker and Aryan smiled and ran away with her phone. She didn't know what they were going to do or say but she didn't care.

After a few minutes they came running back into her house and handed her the phone. She looked at it and chuckled. "Nice. I love the Percy Jackson touch to it." She commented.

Walker smiled at her. "Thank you." He said, sitting back down on her couch. "So what happens now?" Leah asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing."

"We have to celebrate!" Leah said.

Atlas looked at her. "I normally just sit on my couch, watch tv, and have a glass of wine. But I can't because you kids are here, no offense."

"We can do that!" Walker said and she moved her eyes to him. "Not a fucking chance." Atlas replied to him and the smile feel from his face. "Worth a shot." He said and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Walker, I wouldn't even give you coffee."

"But—"

"You're lucky I give you soda." She said and Leah busted out laughing. "You don't even need coffee at your age, and don't give me the 'but I'm an actor, I get up at 6 am crap' no. The person who should drink coffee is Aryan because he's older than you." Atlas said.

"Thank you, Atlas." Aryan said and she smiled at him. "I had coffee when I was 12." Walker said. "Because Ryan gave it to you and he's, well him." She said to him.

"Well that's because Ryan is more fun than you." He said and her face dropped. "You are a cu—"

"Atlas!" Aryan yelled, almost laughing.

"What? I can't say the c word?" She asked and him and Leah shook their heads. "We say it back home." She said. "Are we in the UK?" He asked.

"No, I wish I was." She said, under her breath.

"Anyways, are you guys staying the night?" She asked them and they nodded their heads. "Okay, I already have the guest bedrooms set up. Only two, so Aryan and Walker, you to are sharing and Leah, you get one to yourself." She explained.

"Where does Charlie sleep then?" Walker asked. "I'm my room." She answered. "Oh god, ew."

"Oh my god, we just share a bed. Nothings happens, not like it's any of your business now fuck off and go to bed." She said, standing up from the couch.

The kids walked out of the living room and got ready for bed. They came into the kitchen to say good night to her.

"Night Atlas." Aryan said for them. Atlas looked up at them from the kitchen counter. "Night, kids. Love you." She said and they said it back and went to their rooms.

Atlas was still up for another hour waiting for Charlie to get home. The door opened and she heard his voice. "Babe, I'm home." He said closing the door and Atlas got up from the couch and walked over to him.

"Hey." She said, kissing him. "Be aware, Walker, Aryan, and Leah are here spending the night." She said quietly and he nodded. "Okay."

Charlie took off his shoes and jacket. They went into the kitchen and he went into the fridge and grabbed out something to eat before they went to bed.

____________________________

Authors note:

Yeah, I know it sucks.

I was only supposed to be
at work for 2 hours and it
turned into 8 and a half hours

I'm fucking annoyed and
exhausted. But I still had to
write for you guys.

But god damn 17k reads?
I just had 15k yesterday. I'm
surprised you guys are still
reading what I put out.

Anyways much love 🫶

Also I did make a real playlist on Spotify

I hope you guys can get to it. I don't use
Spotify to listen to music, only for
murder podcasts.

So if you can get to it, that's gonna be
Atlas's songs. If it doesn't work I'm gonna
list it right now:

True Blue : Billie Eilish (unreleased)
What was I made for: Billie Eilish
Lacy: Olivia Rodrigo
Ur so pretty: Wasia Project
Exes: Tate McRae
Feather: Sabrina Carpenter
Waiting Room: Phoebe Bridgers (unreleased)
Strangers: Kenya Grace
My love mine all mine: Mitski
Older: Isabel LaRosa
Good Looking: Suki Waterhouse
I'm yours: Isabel LaRosa
Gilded Lily: Cults
Feels Like: Gracie Abrams

——

Enjoy :)