film festival

—real life—

After landing in Italy she met up with her costar, Harry Styles. He pulled her into a hug. "Hey Atlas, how've you been?" He asked pulling away and keeping his hands on her arms.

Atlas smiled. "I'm doing good, actually. How've you been?" She asked him. "Doing good." He said. They walked out and into their hotel. Paparazzi everywhere.

They got checked in and they went up to his room. He sat his stuff down and Atlas sat on one of the chairs in the room. "Anything new with you?" He asked her, looking over his shoulder as he put his bag down.

"Yeah, just got done filming for a tv show." She said. "That's nice." He said and she nodded. "Yeah, I grew pretty close with the cast. One of them's actually using my house."

"Oh yeah?" He asked sitting down on one of the chairs across from her. Atlas smiled. "Yeah, I really like him. He's a good friend."

Harry smiled. "Friend?"

Atlas looked at him while playing with her ring on her hand. "Yeah, except I don't know how to tell him I like him. I don't even know if he'd like me back." She said.

"Come on now. Just go for it. If it doesn't work out you can always text me and we can do something." Harry said. "Thanks, H."

"Working on any music?" Atlas asked him. He leaned back in the chair. "I just put out my third album." He said.

Atlas shook her head while laughing. "Us musicians are always working on music."

"Are you working on any music?" He asked back. She nodded. "Yep, I'm putting the first single out on the third of December. Album coming next year. I can play you a voice memo if you want."

"Yeah, sure."

Atlas grabbed her phone from her pocket and went to her voice memo. She turned the volume all the way up and set it down on the table.

Lights out.
You're not here holding me.
I count
Every tear down my cheek
Instead of sheep
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Atlas pressed pause and put her phone in her pocket. "I like it. Sounds really good." Harry said. "Thank you. I appreciate it." She said.

She stood up. "We have three hours. My prep team are going to be here in an hour and I still need a shower. I'll see you out there." She said and then left.

After taking a shower her team got her ready with an hour to spare. She they went out and got on the boats and arrived at the premiere.

There were so many people there. Cameras flashing everywhere. The cast all hugged each other and they started taking pictures together. They went over by the fans and signed things and took pictures with them.

After being on the carpet they went inside to the theater. They all sat in their respected seats when they were called to them.

After they spoke the movie started playing.

After it was done they all stood up while everyone in the room was clapping. They each took a step forward and bowed. Chris was the first to pull Atlas into a hug, and then it was Gemma.

Everyone hug each other. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Harry walk up to Nick and give him a kiss and then pulled him into a hug. She laughed while that happened.

Harry was something else.

But Atlas loved him.

After the night was done she ordered drinks with Florence and Gemma and sat in her hotel room. They caught up with each other and talking about work and regular things.