sleepover

—Real life—

It was now 5 and the cast arrived. They ringed the doorbell and she walked over and answered it. She opened the doors to see six members of the cast. "Welcome guys." She said opening the door and they all came in.

They looked around at the house. "Holy shit."
Atlas quickly turned her head to see that Walker was the one to say that. "Hey, aren't you 13?" She asked.

Walked turned to her. "14 and sorry. Blame Ryan Reynolds." He said she just laughed. "I'm messing with you, kid. You guys are free to do and say whatever you want. Just don't make a mess or else you're paying for it."

"Yes Ma'am." Leah said, saluting to her and walking off towards the living room and kitchen.

She closed the door and turned to the three she didn't know. "Hi, I'm Atlas Quinn." She said. "Hi, I'm Dior Goodjonh." She said. "I'm Andrew." The other kid said and then walked off with Aryan and Walker to where Leah went.

"Charlie Bushnell." The other boy said. "It's a pleasure to meet you guys, please follow me." She said walking to the kitchen.

She saw the others out there backpacks down on the floor next to the couches. She let the others set their stuff down. "House tour?" She asked and they all nodded.

She nodded for them to follow her. "This long hallway has three bedrooms and one bathroom." She said leading them down it. They went up the spiral staircase. "We had three more rooms and two bathrooms. There a gym in the basement." She said, letting them look around.

Atlas then lead them to the back yard. "We have a huge pool, the guest house in the back with one room, one bath, and a sauna. There's a basketball court and tennis court. And I believe that about sums it up." She said, turning back to them.

The kids just stared at her. "You have everything here." Dior said. Atlas smiled. "This is just my second home in the states, you should see my LA home and my London home."

"I love you." Andrew said and every one busted out laughing. "Let's go back inside. What movie do you guys wanna watch?" She asked.

"Deadpool."

"Jurassic Park"

"School of Rock."

They all kept naming movies as they went inside. Everyone grabbed snacks and drinks and sat on the couch's and the mattress. They ended up choosing Deadpool just so Walker would shut up.

Atlas was in the kitchen while the others were watching the movie. She could hear Walker recite the scenes and everyone telling him to stop.

She grabbed a glass and grabbed one of the bottles of wine she had sitting out. She opened it and poured herself a small glass.

"Shouldn't you not be drinking around all these kids?" She looked up to see Charlie walking in and leaning against the counter. "That's what makes it fun." She said.

"I'm only have a small glass and that's it." She said and he nodded. "Do you want some?" She asked. "Uh-" Charlie started.

"I'm joking. Gosh, I'm not trying to get an underage kid drunk in my home." She said and he laughed. "I like your sense of humor."

"Thanks, it's a gift from my brother." She said, turning around and putting it back. She turned back round and grabbed the glass and they walked back to the living room.

The cast spent the night watching different movies and laughing. They took pictures, Walker and Aryan had a dance battle. They others jumped in and they stared singing.

At one point Andrew and Charlie jumped in the pool. Dior and Leah learnt how to play tennis with the help of Abby and Mia.

Aryan and Walker played a game of basketball.

Atlas sat by the fire and watched the cast members play and enjoy themselves. She thought it was a good idea to bond with the cast and it was. She hasn't been this happy in a while.

It was nice to have a night to do whatever she wanted and to meet new people and form friendships with them.

She got closer with them as the night went on.

—Instagram

Story

Post

♥ liked by dior

♥ liked by dior.n.goodjohn and 2,384,943 others.
atlas.quinn cast sleepover🤍

—view comments

aryansimhadri hey, you cropped me out of the first picture 😡
1hr ago reply
~ atlas.quinn oops...
1hr ago reply

lin_manuel where was my invite?
1hr ago reply
~ atlas.quinn my phone died. Maybe next time old man.
30m ago reply

user01 she did not just call Lin old man 😭
20m ago reply
~ user02 she doesn't give af😂
10m ago reply
~ atlas.quinn no I don't
3m ago reply

milliebobbybrown so cute!
2hr ago reply
~ atlas.quinn I miss you Mills. We need to hang out soon❤️
2hr ago reply

—3,224 more

_____________________________

Authors note:

Second chapter. I put more
effort into this one. It took hours
to edit and figure out how to do
the Instagram thing and find photos
that went together.

Also the multiple photos are
supposed to be separate, like when
you swipe to see each pic, yk.