going back home

—real life—

The end of the press tour came and Atlas was really sad that it had come to an end. She had the best time hanging out with her costars and making memories that would last a lifetime.

It was bittersweet for the most part. Saying goodbye for now. To her character and her friends. But it was sad that the other people in the cast wouldn't return, but she was going to continue to be in contact with them.

They grew too close to each other for this to be the end of their relationships. Atlas always hated saying goodbye, knowing that they wouldn't be able to see each other for years. But that was the business and she knew all too well.

So for the last day together they had one last dinner with everyone in the cast including the director, Denis. Just being in the same room together and having fun for the last few hours.

While they hung out, Charlie and Walker stayed at the hotel because they knew that Atlas should have the last few hours with the cast. So in the meantime they played video games and ordered room service.

They didn't stay out too late because they all had flights to catch early in the morning. Atlas only had one glass of wine because she still had to pack everything before she went to bed.

Having some of the biggest names attached to the projects. It was truly an amazing experience that she was grateful to be apart of.

Especially to be able to work and have many conversations with Christopher Walken. Atlas was very intimidated to work with him because she had admired him from a young age but he was one of the nicest people.

Him and Hans Zimmerman even came to the dinner. Atlas had talks with him about music, they had collaborated for Dune 2, and if they were to do a third movie, and Atlas was in it, he said they would collaborate again.

Which she was so happy about that. He was one of the best, if not the best composer for movies and tv shows and he just made Dune so much greater with the music.

But the night was filled with laughs, tears, and a lot of hugs. Nothing but admiration for each other and how they've grown over the years.

After Atlas came back to the hotel she quickly packed her bags and got everything ready for the morning, shortly after she was done her and Charlie went to bed right away.

The morning came and grabbed their bags and checked out of the hotel and the driver took them to the airport. After two hours they boarded the plane and they flew back home.

—Instagram—

Story

____________________________

Authors note: please read all!

End of the Dune dress tour.
I had a lot of fun writing it. I
have been a fan of Dune for
years and I'm really happy I
got it include it into this story.

Also Atlas's face claim will now
be Blanca Solar from now on. Sorry
for the change but there is just so
many more photos of her to use.

And for the Oscar's, I'm just going
to use Billie Eilish as the face claim for
that chapter because I don't feel like
editing pictures and I'm not good at it.

Also 100k reads!!!

I fucking love each and every one of you.
Thank you so so much for reading and
continuing to read, I know the last like
20 chapters haven't been as good but
it's hard making a lot of this up.

But thank, thank, thank you all❤️❤️