sunny day

—Instagram—

Post

♥ liked by rachelzegler and 7,273,844 others

atlas.quinn the girls plus Charlie❤️

—view comments

walker.scobell why wasn't I invited?
3hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn I wonder why🤔
3hrs ago reply

pascalispunk  ATLAS CALL ME!
1hr ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  okay :)
1hr ago  reply

_xochitl.gomez  okayyyy😍
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  we need to hangout!
1hr ago  reply

jackchampion  ur in LA?
1hr ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  it was only for the day :(
30m ago  reply

user01  hot people
3hrs ago  reply

user02  RACHEL MY BESTIE😍
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  ikr. Love her❤️

—383,110 more

Atlas, Dior, and Charlie flew to LA for a day to hang out with Rachel Zegler at the beach. It was just gonna be the two of them but Dior and Charlie tagged along but she didn't mind.

It was nice being in LA. It was a lot warmer than Canada at this time of year. They decided last minute to all go and Rachel was fine with them coming.

They got along right away. She also told Rachel about her and Charlie dating.

After Atlas told him that Leah and Dior knew they decided to tell more people about them. They even told the rest of the cast.

But it wasn't much of a surprise to them. Most of them already thought something was going on between the two.

Walker was annoying the hell out of her, as he always does but she physically picked him up and put him outside and close the door in his face.

It didn't work out in Atlas's favor because he kept ringing the door and knocking loudly. So after five minutes she opened it back up and he kept talking.

Leah finally got him to shut up though. After that day he didn't mock or say anything about them again. Leah knew how to put him in his place.

She channeled her inner Annabeth.

After Atlas, Dior, Rachel, and Charlie went to the beach they went to her home and cooled off and then she made the Instagram post.

She had to go in her room to talk with Pedro. He asked her if that was the guy she was taking about in London. She told him his name and that they've been dating.

He was very happy to hear that it all went okay and he was happy that she found someone. But now Pedro wants to meet him but she told him not now. They didn't want to risk it for the paparazzi to follow them and find out.

They still wanted out of the public eye for now.

After she got off the phone with Pedro she went back to the others. "Who was that?" Rachel asked. "Pedro Pascal." Atlas replied and she nodded.

"You say it like it's an every day thing." Charlie said. "He's like super famous." He added. She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, but he's also a normal guy." Atlas said, sitting on the couch next to him and kissed his cheek.

"Are you working on any projects, Rach?" Atlas asked her. She nodded her head. "Yeah, I have a few. What about you?" She asked.

"The three of us finished filming. I personally am just working on the finishing touches on my album." Atlas said.

"You should definitely send me a sample of it. I'd love to hear some of it." She said. Atlas smiled at her. "Of course. We should collaborate on a song one day."

Rachel smiled back at her. "I'd like that."

______________________________

Authors note:

This is me: writing on wattpad, finding pictures for the insta on Pinterest, editing it together on Picsart, looking up their usernames on Instagram, using google to fact check

And I do this all on my phone. My battery health declines and my screen time increases.

Sorry, I wrote this in two hour and I don't like
it at all but I still wanted to give you guys something.

New episode of Percy Jackson today!!!!
I'm so excited. Can't wait to see Luke again.