casted

—Instagram—

Post

♥ liked by walker

♥ liked by walker.scobell and 996,467 others.
atlas.quinn  💙🔱

—view comments

leahsavajeffries  can't wait to meet you🫶
1hr ago  reply
  ~ atlas.quinn  can't wait to meet you 2!

josephquinn congrats little sis🤍
2hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn thanks big bro. I'll miss you.

halieesteinfeld  will be watching!!
30m ago  reply
  ~ atlas.quinn  thanks babe 😘

user01  mother is mothering
1hr ago reply

User02  queen👑
1m ago  reply

—3,473 more

Real life

Atlas Quinn was very excited to join the new Percy Jackson series for Disney+. She had gotten an email from her manager telling her that she got the part of Kayla Knowles. She was giving permission to post about her casting.

She had a very minor part only because in the books her character first appeared in 'The Last Olympian.' But Rick Riordan wanted her to play a minor part in season 1.

She packed her things and got on the first plane. After her plane landed the studio sent a van to get her. She had to dodge a lot of paparazzi.

After an hour she got to set and was lead to her the meeting room where she met Rick Riordan and the three main cast members.

She walked in to see Rick, Walker, Aryan, and Leah at the table. She shook everyone's hands and took a seat.

"Atlas, I am very excited to have you join us." Rick said. Atlas smiled. "Well, thank you so much for having me." She said back to him.

She could see from the corner of her eye Leah bouncing in her seat in excitement. She kept smiling and staring at the older girl.

Rick got up from his seat. "I will let you guys get to know each other, I will have a talk with you tomorrow." He said, looking at her. She nodded. "Sounds good. Thank you, again sir." She said and he nodded and walked out.

Atlas turned to the smaller girl. "Can I just say, I'm a big fan and I love you." Leah said. Atlas smiled. "Thank you, Leah. I appreciate it." She said, putting her hand over her heart.

She turned to the two boys. "I have an idea. How about instead we make small talk in here, the kids in the cast can have a sleepover at my house up here." Atlas said.

The three looked at each other and smiled. "We'd love to." Walker said. Atlas stood up. "Then it's settled. I'll have my driver pick all of you guys up at 4. How does that sound?" She asked.

They all nodded. "That sounds good, thank you."

She smiled. "Of course. And you guys don't have to bring anything. I have snacks, food, drinks, movies, blankets, pillows. Anything you need. I have it. But I will double check with the producers to make sure it's alright." She said.

She reached in her purse and grabbed out a card and handed it to Leah. "That's my personal number. Feel free to text me anytime. I'll try to reply as fast as I can." Atlas said goodbye to them and left.

She went the producers and asked them is they could have the sleepover and they said yes. They gave Atlas her script along with her schedule for the next couple of weeks.

Her driver took her home and she got the place ready. She put out everything with the help of her best friends/assistants, Abby and Mia.

They put three couches together and grabbed a bunch of blankets and pillows. They also moved a mattress onto the floor in the middle of the couches and they waited for the cast to arrive.

______________________________

Authors note:

First chapter!
I'm excited to write this.
I hope you guys enjoy this little fic.