the oscars

—real life—

It was the day of the Oscars. The night of movies, music, and performances. Atlas was really nervous because she was nominated with so many amazing people in her category.

Charlie was in New York and was heartbroken he couldn't be there for her during this big night, but work was work and she understood that.

Atlas and her team were getting ready at the hotel eight hours before she had to be at the Dolby Theatre. Vouge magazine wanted to do a get ready with her for the Oscars and she accepted a few weeks before that.

So on top of getting ready, she had over ten extra people in the room behind the camera filming her and she had to talk about what she was wearing and what her thoughts were.

Atlas ordered everyone in the room, room service and they took a forty five minute break to eat before getting back go getting ready. She decided to go alone because Charlie was there and she had no one else to go with.

Vogue only filmed at certain times and as they were filming a knock at the door came. Atlas looked at the camera quickly and looked at her Abby and Mia, her managers.

Mia walked out of the room to open the door and heard whispering. "A, you have a visitor." She called out. She looked at see her and her brother walk into the room. "Hey, sis." He said with a smile.

She smiled and ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Joey!" She said and after a few seconds they pulled away. She turned to the camera. "This is my brother, Joe Quinn." She introduced and he waved to the camera. "Hi, Vogue."

Atlas walked back over to her chair and Joe followed her and sat on the couch that was in room. Her make up artist, Chloe continued putting make up on her.

"How long are you in the city for, J?" She asked, looking at him. "Just for two days." He said to her. "Promoting your movie?" She asked and he nodded. She turned her head to the camera.

"Joe didn't even tell me what he was working on. I saw the trailer for A Quite Place: Day One and I clicked on it, and surly enough I saw my brother and I texted him right after." Atlas said.

"You never tell me what you're in." Joe said, defending himself and Atlas turned to him. "I told you I was in Percy Jackson, didn't I?" She said and he sighed and nodded.

"I guess Joe's too big of a movie star to tell his sister anything." Atlas joked and Joe smiled. "I'll tell you my next project later." He said.

The producer asked what she's going to be doing next and she looked at him and nodded and he counted her off so they knew when to cut it.

"After this I'm headed to Atlanta to film for a small project you may know as Stranger Things. Me and Joe Keery are headed there in a few days." She said.

Atlas looked at her brother. "He's here tonight, right?" She asked him. "I think so." He replied to her. "We'll have to catch up with him." She said.

Another twenty minutes went by and Joe left and Atlas continued to get ready. She put on her outfit and they did finishing touches on her before they left for the theater.

After an hour Atlas arrived and got on the red carpet. The first person she ran into was Florence and she ran up to her. "Flo." She yelled out and she turned to and they ran to each other and pulled each other into a hug and flash's went off.

"You look so good, baby." Atlas said, pulling away and putting her hands onto her shoulder. "Me? Look at you!" Florence said back to her.

"You are the first person I ran into. And I am so happy that it was you!" She said and she smiled. "Aw, thanks, Atlas." She said. They continued to talk until it was time for them to take pictures.