reshoots

(Beware: terrible photo editing)

—Instagram—

Story

—real life—

—real life—

Atlas and Joe had reunited on set of the new marvel show they are filming. She was so excited to get to see him again, even if it was only for a few weeks.

Especially because she's lived in Los Angeles and he lives in London. Atlas wished she could go back to London but that means she wouldn't be able to get to see Charlie and the cast.

Not as much as she did, and she really loves them. She hasn't been this closed with a cast since The 100 and that's been over for years.

But Atlas still keeps in contact with them.

Not as mush as she wished but just enough.

Joe had arrived in LA last night and she has him stay at her and Charlie home. She introduced them and they really hit it off. Atlas thinks they will become good friends in the next few days.

During their shoots she would drive them to the studio or the filming location. Paparazzi would always find them but they ignored them.

Atlas wanted to flip them off but Joe would always hold her hand back. He didn't want her to get into the media and have headlines about her.

He respected her and always looked out for her.

After shooting their scenes they would go back home and pick Charlie up and they would go out to dinner, or the mall, or even the movies.

Joe didn't mind being the third wheel.

But during one of the reshoots, there was a small accident and Atlas ending up have a bloody nose and got sent home early. When that happened she would have Charlie go get Joe from set.

Joe would drive himself, but he doesn't have a US license, but Atlas and Charlie didn't mind picking him up.

They were at the house and Joe cooked them pasta for dinner and they sat outside having a nice dinner and talking about random things.

"Joe, can please tell me what happens at the end of season two?" Atlas asked him and he shook his head. "No, you have to wait to watch it." He said and she sighed.

"Please? For me?" She asked him and he laughed. "No, it'll spoil the whole thing and you've read the books." He said back to her. "I know but I still want to know where it'll leave off."

Charlie grabbed her hand. "It's only a month away. We'll watch it together." He said to her. Atlas smiled at him. "Fine, thanks, baby."

"Anyways, do you plan on coming back to the UK anytime soon?" Joe asked her. Atlas looked away from Charlie to him and she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I mean we have work stuff for the next few months but I'd love to come back for a little bit." She said.

He nodded. "Well, just let me know when you do come. I'll get Kit and everyone together, Charlie, you're also invited if you wanted to come." Joe offered him and he smiled.

"Atlas and I will have to talk it over." He said. They continued to talk about work stuff and then they cleaned everything up and when to bed.

The next few days were the same. The day that Joe left, Atlas and Charlie drove him to the airport and said goodbye to him.

On the way home they decided to get coffee and they talked about hanging out with the cast, again because they always hang out every month. If not, every few weeks.

The Percy Jackson cast really liked each other and liked hanging out with each other.

They were one big family.

_____________________________

Authors note:

Charlie and Joe are starting a friendship,
I can't wait to include more scenes with
them later on in the fic.

Charlie and Joe are starting a friendship, I can't wait to include more scenes with them later on in the fic

Went to Barnes and Noble and got books 3,4,
and 5 in The Lost Hero series!!!!

and got the pen!

Anyways I'm not going to be active for the
next few days because I'm mainly going to
be reading The Lost Hero series and my
sister comes home today.

So we're going to be having family time.

But mainly reading.