vanity fair

—real life—

After the Oscars were done her driver drove her back to the hotel to change for the after party. Her and Florence had rooms across the hall from each other so they left for the party together.

After arriving they hit the red carpet again, everyone she ran into, they congratulated her on her win. Even Martin Scorsese. And Atlas has never met him, but she will definitely remember their meeting.

Then everyone went inside after an hour and she was surrounded by the most famous names in Hollywood. It was surreal and she wished Charlie could have been there.

The last time she was at the Oscars, she didn't do much interacting with everyone. She was mainly drinking and observing because she had too much anxiety to talk to these people.

Now, she knows more people in the industry but she wished she had Charlie to keep her calm and have a sense of comfort.

But for the first half of the time she kept close to Florence and Zendaya. Occasionally she would go off and talk to Joe Keery and her brother. Atlas would casually ran into Paris Hilton, which was an unexpected meeting.

Vanity Fair photographers were everywhere and taking pictures of everyone. Which she didn't mind, Atlas was so used to the flashes she didn't even register that she was getting her picture taken.

She went to get another drink at the bar and while she was waiting a man came up to her. "Congratulations on your win, Atlas." He said and she looked over to see Cillian Murphy and she smiled at him.

"Thank you, Cillian. And congratulations on your win. Oppenheimer was one of my favorite films of the year." Atlas said to him and he smiled at her. "Thank you, and your song in 'Barbie' was beautiful. My kids are obsessed with you and your new album." He said and her smile widened.

"Are they here tonight?" She asked him, glancing around the room before settling back on his eyes and he nodded his head. "They both are." Cillian said. "I'd love to meet them one time." Atlas said.

"I'd like that." He said, they both got their drinks and he ran into one of his friends and they sat and talked for a few minutes. The photographer snapped a few photos of the three and Atlas and him went there separate ways.

"Atlas!"

Someone shouted and she looked around the room to see Callum Turner. She walked over to him and he opened his arms and he pulled her into a hug. "It's good to see you, mate." He said.

"It's good to see you too, Cal." She said, pulling away. She looked over to see Barry Keoghan and Kingsley Ben-Adir and pulled both of them into a hug. "You guys doing alright?" Atlas asked them.

"Yeah but not as good as you, Lassy. The year you've had." Barry said and she laughed. "Lassy, eh? That's a new one." She said. Callum put his arm around him. "He loves the nicknames. Must have picked it up from Masters Of The Air." He said with a chuckle.

Atlas looked between the two of them. "I started watching it during the press tour. I can't wait for the last episode. You, Austin, and everyone are amazing in it." She told him.

"I just watched part eight with my partner the other night. He's enjoying it also." She added. "Thanks, Atlas." Callum said and she smiled at him. "Of course."