news

—real life—

Atlas had gotten a text from her manager that she had to go to Venice for the film festival. She was in her Vancouver home at the time.

Atlas screamed and jumped off the couch. "Holy shit!" She shouted. "What happened?" Charlie asking, looking from the tv to her. "The Venice film festival is in two days. I completely forgot we were going for Don't Worry Darling." She explained.

"I'm so glad I was fitted for my dress months ago." Atlas said, looking at Charlie. "Oh my days, I need to start packing." Atlas said bolting to the stairs and running to her room.

She quickly packed her bag and ran it back down stairs. "Okay, I think I have everything." She said, setting her suitcase by the door and walking back into the living room.

"You sure?" Charlie asked.

She looked at him. "Yes?" She questioned. He shrugged his shoulders. "How am I supposed to know. Why'd you answer it as a question?" He asked back.

"I don't know. No, yes, I have everything." She said walking back over to the couch and sitting down.

"You nervous?" He asked, looking at her. She nodded her head. "Yes. I've never been to the film festival. It's a privilege to get invited and have your movie played." She said.

"You don't have to be. You'll do great. You're surrounded by the people you care about. They'll be there for you." He said.

She looked closely at his eyes. "When'd you get so wise?" She asked him. He leaned closer to her. "Maybe I've always been wise." He said.

She laughed and pushed his back. "Oh, piss off."

He laughed. "I'm joking."

"Okay, wise guy." She mocked.

"Hey! London girl." He said back. Atlas let out a laugh. "Is that the best you got?" She asked him. He shook his head. "Nah, I have more nicknames for you." He said, looking back at the tv.

"I'll be gone for a few days. If you want, you can stay here. I'll give you the keys as long as you promise not to throw a party and trash the place." Atlas offered him.

Charlie looked back at her. "You'd do that?"

She nodded. "Of course I would."

The next day Charlie dropped her off at the airport and said goodbye to her and wished her luck and to have fun.

Atlas checked in and sat down with her manager, Grace as they waited to board.

After half an hour of waiting they got on the plane and set off for Italy.

—Instagram—

Story

_____________________________

Authors note:

Sorry it's short.

I promise Charlie and Atlas
are going to get together soon.
Thanks for being patient.

New chapter ideas come to mind
and I write it off for later. Like
I have 5 drafts.

I'll probably post 2 or 3 chapters
tomorrow. (1/13)

Have a good night or day,
whatever time that your
reading this😘

Love ya!