gq

—real life—

Atlas came home the next morning to see Charlie's car in the driveway. She smiled and parked her car and grabbed her things and walked up to the door.

She opened it and took off her shoes. "Char?" She called out. "In the kitchen." He said back to her. She walked into the kitchen to see him making food. He walked up to her and gave her a kiss before pulling her into a hug.

"Congratulations on your Oscar, baby. I'm so proud of you." He said and she smiled. "Thanks babe." Atlas said, pulling away. "I watched the entire thing in the hotel room. Your performance was beautiful."

She put her suitcase on the chairs and opened it and pulled out the Oscar out and held it out. Charlie walked over to it. "Wow." He said, leaning forward, looking at it.

She reached out and put it in his hands and he pulled it into his body, looking closely at it. "It's beautiful." He said. "It is." She said, looking at him. He looked up to see her staring at him and smiled at her.

"Where are you going to put it?" Charlie asked and she smiled, taking it from his hands. "Next to my other one, and my golden globe, and all my Grammys." She said and he laughed as she walked away from him.

After they ate she went up to their room and started packing for Stranger Things because she was flying out to shoot in three days. She had pack right as she got home because she had a photoshoot tomorrow.

Day off, photoshoot, day off, travel day, day off, then shooting. It was definitely going to be a hectic few days but that was her life. Especially since her shooting dates kept getting pushed back.

Atlas had only filmed one or two episodes so far but she was going to film for the rest so she was going to be gone for a while.

Luckily she had a house in the city they were filming in so she could stay in and maybe have Charlie come for a few days or weeks.

The next day Atlas woke up and five in the morning and put on leggings and a tank top. She grabbed Charlie's sweatshirt and put it on and walked down to the kitchen to get breakfast.

After she was done she got in her car and drove over to the studio. She grabbed her pass and went inside. Abby and Mia were waiting for her inside and they got right into hair and makeup.

They put on her outfit and walking into the room where they were shooting. She introduced herself to the crew and they got the lights and camera and started shooting.

She did a few solo shoots and they brought in the other models and they did group shots.

Two hours went by and they took a lunch break and Olivia, the 'GQ' interviewer asked her questions and they did that for an hour before changing into a different outfit and getting back to shooting.

They did a few costume changes and went into two different rooms to shoot. They played early 80s music the whole day.

Thats the one thing Atlas loved about doing photoshoots. They played music during it, to get the mood up and everyone was dancing and singing behind the camera.

It made the time go by faster and it just made it more enjoyable for everyone during the long shooting hours.

Atlas was done and it was dark outside. So she was there for twelve hours, which was a long day for a photoshoot but they did multiples with different magazines and brands.