one year

—real life—

It was finally August and Atlas and Charlie were coming up on their one year anniversary.

Atlas couldn't believe that it has been a year already. It felt like just yesterday that he kissed her for the first time.

When they confessed feelings for each other.

But almost a year had gone by and it was amazing. Charlie is one of the best people that she has even falling for.

And she fell hard.

The day came and Charlie brought her flowers and chocolate when she woke up. He planned out the entire day for them which was very sweet.

He took her out to dinner at one of the fancy restaurants in LA. After they had dinner they walked along the beach and wasted the sun go down.

"I got you something else." Charlie said and reached in his pocket. Atlas looked to see a little box and he handed it to her.

She took it and opened it. It was a necklace.

Atlas looked from the necklace to him. "I love it, thank you baby." She said, kissing him. She took it out of the box and he helped her put it on.

Atlas reached into her purse and also handed him a small box and he took it. Charlie opened it to see a silver ring.

He smiled and took it out of the box and put it on his hand

He smiled and took it out of the box and put it on his hand. "I love it. How did you know my ring size?" He asked, looking from it to her.

She smiled. "I may have sized it in your sleep." She said and he laughed. "That's cute and creepy at the same time." He said and she chuckled.

"I didn't want to ask you because then you would've been on me." Atlas said. "Nah, I wouldn't have had a clue." He said.

Charlie put his arms around her neck. "This has been the best year of my life. I'm so lucky to have you." He said and she wrapped her arms about his waist.

"I'm lucky to have you. You have made this the happiest year I've ever had." She said.

"I love you." Charlie said, leaning his head down and kissing her. "I love you too." Atlas said.

They walked back to her car and he drove her home. They spent the rest of the night watching a movie and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

____________________________

Authors note:

Sorry very rushed.

I just wanted to update one more time.
I'll try to write the next one and get it out
in the next day or two.

Also went back to Barnes and Noble and got The Sun and The Star

got The Sun and The Star.

So I was able to get another shelf with one series.

At the top I have my one direction stuff from
2012/2013 and the I have Shatter Me and Shadow and Bone series on one shelf.

Next shelf down in The Hunger Games and a collection box from The Balled of Songbirds and Snakes then the next shelf down is Percy Jackson and the bottom is Greek mythology and classics.

So that's before the Percy Jackson shelf

I'll take a picture of my updated bookshelf when I have all my books, my manager and neighbor is borrowing some of them.

My other book shelf is a lot different. A lot of
LGBTQ+ books and a lot of stand alone books.

Anyways, thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!