chapter 61

After Shen Yan's wedding with Meng Yi'an was over, Shen Yan went to work very dedicated, and after more than three months of shooting, Xianlu was finished. Shen Yan, as a shareholder of the National Online Games and a shareholder of the Meng Group, is not short of money, so she intends to win the award directly by making a movie. Because of this idea, Shen Yan's schedule was empty, or it could be said that she had no job except to promote Xianlu until she found a suitable movie.

Li Chengfeng watched that Shen Yan was idle, and now he also disclosed the identity of the national online game shareholder, and quickly asked Shen Yan to be the present spokesperson for the national online game. The position of this spokesperson Li Chengfeng has been waiting for Shen Yan to endorse, because in Li Chengfeng's heart, otherwise the whole people online games will use cartoon characters as contemporary spokespersons, or let Shen Yan contemporary spokespersons.

After Shen Yan received this job, Hou Lanjiu, who had been friends with Shen Yan every day, acted like a baby and begged Shen Yan to take her to shoot with her. She didn't shoot, she worked as an assistant for Shen Yan. For Hou Lanjiu, Shen Yan thinks she really likes Li Chengfeng, but the problem is that Li Chengfeng said before that she has someone she likes, and Shen Yan can't help anything, but looking at Hou Lanjiu's appearance, Shen Yan intends to ask Li Chengfeng.

For Hou Lanjiu, Shen Yan has been with her for a long time before discovering that she is really good, and she really likes Li Chengfeng. It's just that in Shen Yan's opinion, if Li Chengfeng always has someone in his heart, even if Hou Lanjiu chased him, he would not be able to catch up. At that time, Hou Lanjiu would still be sad because of Li Chengfeng, so besides the last wedding Shen Yan invited Hou Lanjiu, other things related to Li Chengfeng She did not invite Hou Lanjiu.

Hou Lanjiu: "Sister Yanyan, just take me with you. I'll be your assistant and help you work. I won't talk to Li Chengfeng. Besides, even if I take the initiative to speak to him, he won't pay attention to me." After speaking, she felt a little depressed.

After a long while, Shen Yan said, "All right."

Meng Yi'an gets home from get off work on time every day. When he got home in the evening, he saw Shen Yan sitting on the sofa with a thoughtful look. He walked over and squeezed Shen Yan's cheek, and then asked, "What do you think?"

Shen Yan told Hou Lanjiu about Li Chengfeng, "Hou Lanjiu likes Li Chengfeng very much, but Li Chengfeng said he has someone he likes. I think Hou Lanjiu is pretty good. I don't want her to chase Li Chengfeng. Li Chengfeng is not willing yet."

He laughed in a low voice, and then Meng Yi'an said, "I told you something, but... how about you kiss me?"

Shen Yan: ".........."

"What's going on?"

"About Li Chengfeng."

About Li Chengfeng? Shen Yan looked at Meng Yi'an for a long time, as if thinking of something, she was shocked: "You know who Li Chengfeng is with, right? Who is he with!"

Meng Yi'an smiled without saying a word, and Shen Yan stood up, "If you don't say anything, I'm going back to eat."

After catching up with Shen Yan quickly, Meng Yi'an said: "Hou Lanjiu, he married Hou Lanjiu, and Hou Lanjiu kept chasing him, but later moved his heart, he was with her, so you don't have to worry about this. If Hou Lanjiu wants to be with you Go to the spokesperson's filming together, and you will go together." As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Yan put a kiss on his cheek.

Shen Yan: "Go back for dinner."

Meng Yi'an hugged Shen Yan and kissed Shen Yan on the cheek, then smiled at Shen Yan and said, "Okay, we're going back to eat."