chapter 60

Shen Yan didn't expect Li Chengfeng to be so popular, thinking of the person who treated herself as a goddess, Shen Yan smiled slightly, but before a while, several wealthy daughters came by Shen Yan, and they asked Shen Yan about Li Chengfeng.

"Li Cheng is very silent, Gao Leng doesn't like to talk."

"Yes, yes, I met Li Chengfeng at the reception last time, I wanted to talk to Li Chengfeng, but Li Chengfeng ignored me at all."

"It seems that Li Chengfeng is still a little bit, um...Anyway, even if he has a weird temper, he is still very beautiful."

Shen Yan listened to the description of these rich daughters and wondered whether the Li Chengfeng she had seen some time ago was a fake Li Chengfeng. She blushed when she spoke. Why did Li Chengfeng become Gao Leng and he didn't like to talk? Li Chengfeng?

After chatting with those wealthy daughters for a while, Shen Yan took the phone and went to the outside corridor.

Now Li Chengfeng is the son-in-law of many people's dreams. Although Li Chengfeng came from a mediocre background, the problem is that Li Chengfeng is capable, and Li Chengfeng's game company, everyone thinks that Li Chengfeng's future will be limitless in the future. Otherwise, those wealthy daughters would not ask Shen Yan about these things.

Shen Yan took the cell phone to call Li Chengfeng, and the call was connected soon, Li Chengfeng's tone was a little excited.

Li Chengfeng: "Are you...what's the matter?"

Shen Yan told Li Chengfeng about what happened today, and then said: "I suspect that I know a fake Li Chengfeng."

Li Chengfeng's ears were red, "No, they don't understand me." After that, he paused and asked, "Will you give me an invitation at your wedding?" He wanted to see how his goddess married in a wedding dress. It looked like he thought about it thousands of times in his dream.

Shen Yan: "Of course I will send you invitations. I hope you can find someone you like as soon as possible."

After a long while, Li Chengfeng said: "I found it a long time ago, but now I still want to work harder, because only if my career is more successful can she be happier and I can chase her, although I may not be able to follow him Together." After saying this, Li Chengfeng smiled and said, "You want to be happy."

Shen Yan: "You have to be happy too."

After finishing the phone call with Li Chengfeng, Shen Yan turned around and saw the wealthy daughter who said she was not worthy of Meng Yi'an. The wealthy daughter ran over and hugged Shen Yan's arm.

Shen Yan: "........."

Some arrogant wealthy daughters whispered at this moment: "I'm making friends with you, can you invite me to your wedding?"

Pouched and laughed, Shen Yan thought about what Li Chengfeng had just said. She didn't know how to tell the little girl. She thought for a long time before saying: "Okay, but you shouldn't be too stubborn."

After Shen Yan finished speaking, she didn't know what to say. She was not very stubborn. If she wasn't very stubborn, how could she come to attend the Meng Group's annual meeting.

After Shen Yan went back, he continued to chat with others. The little girl waited for Shen Yan to get married because Shen Yan wanted to send her a wedding invitation. She was arrogant but not arrogant to Shen Yan, and even stood beside Shen Yan to help. With Shen Yan.

On the other side, Li Chengfeng looked at the phone with a smirk, "She is going to get married and wear a wedding dress. Everything is like a dream."

His goddess invested in his company to make him successful. His goddess will wear a wedding dress to get married. Although he is not married to him, he is also very happy because his goddess is very happy. All he has to do is to work harder , His career is successful, his goddess can be happier, he has to surpass the Meng family, let the Meng family climb Shen Yan, not let people think that Shen Yan climbed Meng Yi'an.