chapter 53

Lu Yunchen likes herself. Shen Yan never thought about this issue. If it were before, Shen Yan might have thought about it, but after experiencing Meng Yi'an, Shen Yan never thought about her feelings, so she didn't think about her feelings at all. .

Besides, Lu Yunchen is usually a gentle-tempered person, and Shen Yan did not expect him to be so aggressive.

Using his own future to gamble, he even bet on his intolerance to him, right.

Quickly went back to the nanny car, but Shen Yan did not come to attend the awards ceremony by herself, and Zhou Ruo came to attend. She had been waiting in the car for a long time, Zhou Ruo, Zhou Ruo asked why Shen Yan left early when she came back. .

"Why did you come out just after you got the award, and the reporter didn't answer any questions? Is it because Meng Yi'an came to present the award?" Zhou Ruo said a little apologetically after saying it, "I'm sorry, I don't know that Meng Yi'an gave you the award. "

Shen Yan: "It's not Meng Yi'an, so I come back."

Zhou Ruo: "Who is it because of?"

"Lu Yunchen."

"What happened to Lu Yunchen?"

How could Zhou Ruo be his own agent? Besides, if Lu Yunchen really did something, Shen Yan would ask Zhou Ruo to help her take the rhythm online, so she told Zhou Ruo again. Under Zhou Ruo's stunned expression, Shen Yan said : "That's how it is."

Lu Yunchen... this is crazy.

Zhou Ruo had the same reaction as Shen Yan. The first reaction was that Lu Yunchen was crazy, just to confess his future to Shen Yan, or Lu Yunchen felt that he directly confessed to Shen Yan and Shen Yan might just use himself. The excuse of having a marriage contract was stalled, so I wanted to make it public.

"I think Lu Yunchen is gentle, but he won't help you all the time. It turned out to be because I like you." At this point, Zhou Ruo whispered: "If you are with Lu Yunchen, Meng Yi'an can't do anything to you. , Because the Lu family is not blowing it, otherwise Lu Yunchen can't become popular so quickly, since his debut, Qingyun has been straight up."

Shen Yan didn't speak, Zhou Ruo said again: "Anyway, your marriage contract with Meng Yi'an is fake."

..........

The award ceremony continued, and the position next to Lu Yunchen was changed to his agent, mainly because Shen Yangyan went back, so Lu Yunchen's agent came over, and he asked: "You, how can you continue, Shen Yan All went back."

The reporter was still talking about why Shen Yan didn't accept questions, and Meng Yi'an was still on the scene. Why, in fact, Lu Yunchen's agent understood a little bit, that is, Lu Yunchen just told Shen Yan about his thoughts, otherwise Shen Yan also He would not leave early, but he felt that Lu Yunchen would not be so stupid.

Lu Yunchen's agent waited for a long time. Lu Yunchen did not speak, he was a little nervous. Lu Yunchen wouldn't tell Shen Yan directly, he really told Shen Yan for a while to confess.

Lu Yunchen leaned back and smiled at his agent, "Being a star is boring, otherwise, what should I do to become president?"

Lu Yunchen's agent: "..."

"You didn't say that last time, you said you want to pursue your dreams."

"I didn't know Shen Yan at that time."

After a long silence, Lu Yunchen's agent, "So, you told him, then you tell me how you will proceed."

"That said, I'm proving my heart. Even if the road ahead Wanfu pointed out, as long as she wants, she doesn't have to do anything, just tell me I am willing." Lu Yunchen was smiling and gentle when she spoke. His eyes seem to be addictive, but they are firm inside.