chapter 27

Wang Peng really couldn't say it, but watching Shen Yan and Zheng Rou looking at him, he pretended to be calm and said, "Got it, Shen Yan advances to Zheng Rou and retire."

Hearing that Zheng Rou's leg was soft and almost fell, and immediately after her eyes were flushed, she hugged Shen Yan's leg directly, "Sister Yanyan, there are still 67 players left, I'm winning a round, why? I can also play a supporting role."

You must know that this competition is not only female contestants, but also male contestants, so as long as Zheng Rou wins a round, a supporting role can still play. She came from acting in a web drama. Although she has a fan base, she is not particularly popular. Now she is mostly used to act in web dramas, but she wants to act in a TV series, and supporting roles are fine.

Zhou Ruodao "I also know that Zheng Rou's promotion has not been easy until now. It seems a bit mean for me to let her retire."

Shen Yan moved her leg, "Let go first."

Zheng Rou "Can't let go."

What Ruo said this week meant that she didn't have to let Zheng Rou retire. Shen Yan took a few steps back, and Zheng Rou, who was squatting on the ground, also took a few steps back. Zheng Rou felt that she could talk to Shen Yan, but Zhou Ruo didn't know him well, and Zhou Ruo was still an agent.

Shen Yan tugged at Zheng Rou's hand, Zheng Rou held her tighter, and Shen Yan helplessly said, "Sister Zhou, can you change the bet like last time."

Suddenly, Wang Peng smiled and said, "Yes, it's okay to change the betting appointment. I go to the company and say good morning to work hard."

Zheng Rou "We invite you to dinner."

Zhou Ruo directly refused and said "No."

No, if you think of any tricks this week. Don't let him go outside the company and say good morning to work hard. You can't let him go to the boss of the company and say good morning to work hard. Wang Peng was considering whether Zhou Ruo could let go if he learned Zheng Rou's appearance.

Zheng Rou is an artist signed by herself, Wang Peng does not want Zheng Rou to retire.

Zheng Rou "Sister Yanyan, I don't want to retire."

With a smile, Shen Yan said, "Sister Zhou, then you see which bet is more appropriate. If you continue to let Zheng Rou get a supporting role in the match, let Zheng Rou retire, what should Zheng Rou do? The lineup of this TV series on Lu is very luxurious, and it's good to follow the heat."

Zhou Ruo slowly said, "As for me, it is because of Yanyan's face, to change a bet. If it is not for Yanyan, I will definitely let Zheng Rou retire today." Zhou Ruo paused before continuing." In the future, whether Yanyan participates in competitions or auditions, you must believe that Yanyan can succeed like me."

Well, pretend to believe that it will succeed.

Zhou Ruo himself didn't believe in Shen Yan, so he asked Wang Peng, as long as Wang Peng pretended to believe that Shen Yan could succeed in the first place in the Xianlu audition competition, and what endorsement audition Shen Yan participated in the singing competition to succeed.

In this way, Wang Peng can also pretend that Shen Yan can succeed with himself.

With a sigh of relief, Wang Peng hurriedly said, "Good, good." After saying that, he seemed to be worried about Zhou Ruo's repentance. He dragged Zheng Rou to run, and Zheng Rou also cooperated. He loosened Shen Yan's thigh and ran with his agent. .

Shen Yan and Zhou Ruo looked at each other and smiled.

Zhou Ruo "Zheng Rou and Wang Peng, hahahahahahahaha."