chapter 35

After Shen Yan finished singing, she pulled a balloon back to the backstage of the concert. Because she was waiting for Zhou Ruo to go back together, she simply changed her clothes and leaned on the entrance and exit side to watch the concert.

"Playing cards?" Mr. Lu Yunchen looked at the cheering fans outside, and then rubbed his hands. "You want to let him sing alone next time. Let's talk about it. It feels like playing cards at a concert."

Before Shen Yan refused, Lu Yunchen's agent dragged Shen Yan to play cards. Because three were missing one, they also found a staff member to follow.

"Three as!"

"On the tube."

"No, no, I'll change it."

"???"

Shen Yan looked at Lu Yunchen's agent with a slightly confused expression. Change one?

The agent Lu Yunchen, who wore gold-framed glasses, was gentle and melancholy without knowing what card to play, and Shen Yan silently said nothing.

After a concert was over, Shen Yan hurried to find Zhou Ruo to go back, but because Lu Yunchen's manager wanted to have a dinner, Shen Yan had to wait outside the concert with Zhou Ruo.

Sitting in the nanny car, Shen Yan thought about what happened today. The heroine now has 18 lanes than Shen Yan. No, if Shen Yan is 18 lanes, then the heroine is 36 lanes.

Shen Yan said, "Sister Zhou, didn't I come to the rehearsal for Lu Yunchen as a guest, but after I came, a fan said that Lu Yunchen should not be so close to me."

Zhou Ruo "I know that someone posted on Weibo, but because no one was recording at the time, I don't know who it was." After a pause, Zhou Ruo said, "You and Lu Yunchen, grasp a certain degree. Lu Yunchen's fans like you, they can Help you be popular, but if they hate you, they can shout to get you out of the entertainment circle."

"As long as you don't want to tie him, it won't be like this." After finishing speaking, Shen Yan lay on the table and pulled the rope of the balloon.

Zhou Ruo also has tickets, which are still tickets. So when she just went out, she took the candy. The blue box was wrapped in a bow and left on the table. Zhou Ruo opened it, and then asked in confusion, "Why isn't this? I thought it was the same as the one on the stage." After that, she took one to eat.

After waiting for more than half an hour, Lu Yunchen and his agent came out. A group of fans asked to sign. Although there were security guards, it took a lot of effort for Lu Yunchen and his agent to get into the nanny car. When Lu Yunchen's nanny car started, Shen Yan and the others followed.

The hot pot ordered by Lu Yunchen's manager, they got out of the car and walked forward quickly. Because Shen Yan had been playing with the balloons brought out from the concert in the car, she took them out together when she got out of the car.

Lu Yunchen was next to Shen Yan, and Shen Yan asked casually, "Is it lighter than other sweets on the stage?"

Lu Yunchen "No."

Shen Yan "Then why?"

After stopping, Lu Yunchen jokingly said, "Because you are the same." After finishing talking, he quickly walked to his agent and then entered the hot pot restaurant together.

Shen Yan frowned slightly, she followed?

Strawberry sandwich, the outside is soft and tasteless, but the inside is sweet, very sweet Lu Yunchen thinks Shen Yan is like this strawberry flavor.

At the same time at a reception.

"Don't run around at the reception, and don't do anything. Be honest. We will go back when I am done." The woman who talked to He Xi twisted her waist and walked forward.