chapter 36

Getting closer to Shen Yan, Meng Yi'an could see the fine sweat oozing out of her forehead and a pale face. He laughed mockingly, then said, "Bullying the soft and fearing the hard."

Shen Yan's fingers closed and fisted slightly, and then released, she walked forward, Meng Yi'an grabbed her, and then she leaned to her ear and said, "I will help you solve this matter this time. Consider what you have said. Instead of dragging Lu Yunchen and not letting go, in order to be famous for binding him, it is better to ask for the title of this fake fiancee.

The scene was a bit noisy, and noticed that there were not many people in Shen Yan, the director and them had already started to clear the scene.

Shen Yan "President Meng, I am Ba Lu Yunchen, and I will not be your fiancée, even if it is a fake, because you are not worthy!" After that, she stepped toward the backstage.

Meng Yi'an "hypocritical!"

Zhou Ruo came over to help Shen Yan. She also took a look at Meng Yi'an. She had read Meng Yi'an's financial magazine before, and the movie Shen Yan starred in was also invested by Meng Yi'an. After waiting to get to the backstage, the staff once again helped Shen Yan to deal with her feet, Zhou Ruo then asked Shen Yan about this matter.

Zhou Ruo "Do you know Mr. Meng?"

Shen Yan "I don't know."

I don't know, what did Meng Yi'an ask for Shen Yan for? Zhou Ruo wanted to ask, but the director of Xianlu asked her and Shen Yan, and Zhou Ruo could only help Shen Yan to go out together.

All the staff of Xianlu's audition draft stood together. Meng Yi'an stood leaning on the window sill. After he saw Shen Yan, he said coldly, "For half an hour, don't give me an explanation. Don't shoot this TV series. "

Director Xianlu didn't know that Shen Yan knew Meng Yi'an, or that Shen Yan's feet hurt. Now this Meng Yi'an wants to seek justice for Shen, he doesn't find out the person who bullied Shen Yan, they really don't need to film this TV series. He had also dealt with Meng Yi'an when he was filming other TV series before. He was a fierce person, and he was the kind of person who could hurt the enemy eight hundred and one thousand.

Director Xianlu "Half an hour"

Meng Yi'an "Monitoring, clothing group, motivated, half an hour is enough."

Luo Ya looked at Meng Yi'an's expression and cried out wow. She stammered, "Mrs. Meng from the Meng family made me do this."

The scene suddenly became quieter.

Meng Yi'an paused, "What did you say?"

"Yes, Mrs. Meng asked me to do this. She said she asked me to find a way to isolate Shen Yan with other players, and then put glass ballast in Shen Yan's shoes." Luo Ya said quickly, "These are all. Mrs. Meng asked me to do it, and she also said that it made me act as Fairy Girl One."

The scene is quieter.

Shen Yan chuckled, and she said, "Director, as soon as the competition continues, I will use the dance just now to let the audience vote with the judges." After that, she turned around and walked outside.

Lu Yunchen nodded slightly with the director, "I only recognize Shen Yan as the female number one, and I won't act anymore if she doesn't act." After a pause, he said, "I can have my fans today. I can't bear to let them down." After that, he went after Shen Yan.

Without waiting for Meng Yi'an to say anything, Assistant Wu quickly pointed to Luo Ya and said, "Do you know what you are talking about!"

Why Luoya didn't know, but the problem was that she didn't say it now, and waited for them to solve it secretly, who knew how to deal with her. So now she has to tell the story.