chapter 39

Li Cuiyu looked at Aunt Qian, she propped up the stone table with one hand, "Yi An, what are you talking about, how could I force Shen Yan, did you just hear it wrong? I always agree with you. Shen Yan was together, I...I persuaded you last time."

After that, Li Cuiyu was about to go back.

Meng Yi'an: "Stop." His voice was very low, but he was shocked by the flattering Li Cuiyu who had lived for so many years.

"You forced her, you forced her to leave me, she didn't dump me for the future." Meng Yi'an spoke with difficulty, his legs seemingly heavy, unable to take a step forward.

Li Cuiyu still wanted to argue, but when she thought that Meng Yi'an was publicly engaged with Shen Yan, she wouldn't believe it even if she defended Meng Yi'an. She simply said: "Yes, I let Shen Yan leave you." She said this in her voice. Improved, "But who am I for? I am not for you yet, Meng Yi'an!"

Meng Heng and Meng Yihuan heard the sounds in the yard and ran out one after another. They didn't know what was going on, looked at each other, and continued to look at Meng Yi'an and Li Cuiyu.

"For me, for me you let Shen Yan leave me, for me you..." Meng Yi'an clenched his fists tightly on both sides.

"You just returned to Meng's house, and you are bringing back a girlfriend with a worse identity. How can you stand firm in the rich? I just want you to find a right fiancée. Did I do something wrong? Is it wrong!" Li Cuiyu laughed when he finished, "Not only I didn't like her before, but now I don't like her either. If you don't, you should dismiss her quickly, or if you have me, don't let her in. The Meng family."

After speaking, Li Cuiyu turned and walked back.

Meng Heng and Meng Yihuan didn't know. Meng Heng went back with Li Cuiyu. Meng Yihuan wanted to comfort Meng Yi'an, but she stopped when she came to Meng Yi'an. Meng Yi'an's expression made her scared.

Meng Yihuan: "Brother."

Meng Yi'an felt like his heart was being pierced with a needle, and his eyes were a little sore. He...he was sorry for Shen Yan.

Meng Yi'an paused, "How did you force her."

How can I force her, how can I force her.

Two years ago.

"What, he, he still has a girlfriend?" Wang Cuiyu took a look at Shen Yan's information, and finally threw Shen Yan's information directly into the trash can. "How can such an 18-line star Is it worthy of our Yi An, and Yi An is back with an 18-tier star girlfriend?"

Aunt Qian: "It's beautiful, how beautiful."

Li Cuiyu: "........."

"Aunt Qian, stop talking."

"Good lady."

After some consideration, Li Cuiyu took the initiative to make an appointment with Shen Yan to meet, but she was not the Shen Yan she had made, but Shen Yan who invited Shen Yan as an endorsement.

Shen Yan didn't expect that she was a small star of the 18th line. Someone wanted to invite her to endorse, but because it was Zhou Ruo who was directly contacted by that company, this made her feel a little real. For this endorsement, Zhou Ruo went with Shen Yan, but Zhou Ruo answered a phone call and went out halfway through.

After Zhou Ruo went out, Shen Yan was somewhat restrained. Li Cuiyu's whole body was full of style, and he also carried a sapphire necklace. Before Shen Yan could speak, Zhou Ruo directly took a file bag to Shen Yan.

Zhou Ruo: "Meng Yi'an is my son."

Shen Yan clutched the corner of her skirt, "What?" After taking a look at the information in the file, Shen Yan stood up directly, she became even more nervous, "Auntie, hello, I'm Shen Yan, Yi An's girlfriend ."