chapter 58

Although Meng Yi'an heard that Shen Yan had returned to work at the company, he only handled some things, and Meng Heng helped to deal with many things. The Meng family is really grateful to Shen Yan for Meng Yi'an to go back, so they have no objection to Meng Yian's spare time to make up for Shen Yan.

Meng Yi'an bought a house near the film and television city. Because Shen Yan was shooting TV series in the film and television city of City A, it was not troublesome for Meng Yi'an to go to the company, but he always gave Shen Yan a lunch before going to the company. It was off work in the evening. I went to the studio to watch Shen Yan filming.

He is trying to make up for Shen Yan, and the two people get along more and more like they used to be together, or it can be said that it is more natural than they used to get along.

The media took a lot of photos of Shen Yan and Meng Yi'an on the set, but so far, Shen Yan hasn't responded. Asking Meng Yi'an, Meng Yi'an's answer is that I am chasing her.

The days flickered to the end of the year, and the Xianlu crew began to have a holiday.

"Yanyan, I'm going back. I'll bring you some delicious food when I come back." Zheng Rou had already booked the ticket and now she was going to the airport to wait for the plane. She greeted Shen Yan and ran away.

During the New Year, everyone had to go back. If Zhou Ruo hadn't been with Shen Yan in City A, he would have gone back a few days ago. Although she had been holding back and didn't ask Shen Yan why she didn't go home, Zhou Ruo always wanted to know that if Shen Yan quarreled with the Shen family, she could see if she needed help. Thinking of this, Zhou Ruo quickly asked directly.

"Yeonyan, why don't you go back?"

After being silent for a while, Shen Yan said: "When I broke up with Meng Yi'an, the family forced a blind date. I didn't want to have a blind date. Then they kept giving them money, and they ignored me."

Shen Yan's home is in the small county. At that time, Shen Yan was not popular. They did not agree that Shen Yan should continue to be in the entertainment industry. After all, she was not popular. And they felt that Shen Yan would quickly find a man who was about to marry while she was young, and then have a baby.

Shen Yan's life has always been like that in her previous life, but she also gave them money every month, and they didn't say anything. Shen Yan was red in this life, and they did not contact Shen Yan.

Zhou Ruo: "Would you like me to help you chat with them?"

Shen Yan shook her head, and then said: "Sister Zhou, go back, I'm used to it."

Not far away, Meng Yi'an hid behind the car and walked over after a while, then stretched out his hand towards Shen Yan, "Let's go back."

Shen Yan said, she waved to Zhou Ruo, and then said: "Sister Zhou, wait for you to come back."

Not far away, Lu Yunchen's agent didn't speak. He looked at Lu Yunchen who was on the side and couldn't hold back, "Yunchen, forget it."

Lu Yunchen opened his mouth and then smiled bitterly. He said, "I know, she is fine now, and I don't want to disturb her."

On the day Meng Yi'an came to the set, Lu Yunchen approached Shen Yan, but Shen Yan's answer was, "I'm sorry, Lu Yunchen, I really can't move your heart. Restart."

It was a thousand sails. Since this was what Shen Yan wanted, how could he bear to disturb Shen Yan.

During this time, Shen Yan lived with Meng Yi'an, but they lived separately. After the two got in the car, Meng Yi'an drove towards the city. During this time, Shen Yan did not need to be on the set, so they There is no need to live near the studio.