chapter 38

The direct price of 10 million can only show that Lu Yunchen is bound to win the sapphire. Shen Yan didn't want him to fight with Meng Yi'an. After all, this was a sapphire for the heroine. With that thought, Shen Yan looked at Lu Yunchen, which obviously meant asking Lu Yunchen if he liked it.

Without waiting for Shen Yan to say anything, Lu Yunchen said directly, "It looks good."

Shen Yan paused for a while and then said, "The price you are offering, don't exceed the value of the sapphire." After finishing speaking, she continued to look at the stage.

"Twenty million." The auctioneer was shocked. How could this happen? How could a sapphire shout the price twice and then shouted 20 million.

The bid of 20 million was Meng Yi'an. He sat there blankly, but his expression was cold, and his fingers tapped on the armrest.

Lu Yunchen "30 million."

There was an uproar at the scene, and some people picked up the brief introduction of the product at the auction and took a look to see if they didn't know the value of this sapphire, or why they were shouting so.

Meng Yi'an "Forty million."

Shen Yan""

Just when Lu Yunchen wanted to make a bid, Shen Yan quickly held his hand, Lu Yunchen suddenly smiled, and he asked, "Are you afraid that I will waste money?"

How should I answer this question? The answer is that Lu Yunchen can continue to shoot. The answer is yes, but she doesn't think so. Not to mention that the Lu family could not afford the money, even Lu Yunchen could afford it. Besides, what position did she use to express fear that Lu Yunchen would spend the money.

Just when Shen Yan was thinking about this, Lu Yunchen put down the sign that offered the price, and Shen Yan let go after a sigh of relief.

"Forty million once, does anyone increase the price?"

"Forty million twice."

"Forty million transactions three times!"

Shen Yan originally wanted to shoot that picture, but she is not in the mood anymore. After all, she doesn't want to be involved in matters related to the heroine, nor does she want to stay here. Thinking about this, Shen Yan stood up and said to Lu Yunchen that she was going out.

When he was about to reach the exit of the auction, Meng Yi'an strode but calmly walked over. He grabbed Shen Yan's arm and said coldly, "Isn't it an appointment to play mahjong?"

Lu Yunchen followed, "Yes, isn't it about playing mahjong?"

Lu Yunchen's agent silently didn't say anything. Why did he let Shen Yan play mahjong together? The four of them were together, so they didn't seem to be playing mahjong.

After the group of people left the auction, Lu Yunchen directly opened the position of the co-pilot of his car. He watched Shen Yan silently, but the meaning was obvious, let Shen Yan get in his car. Lu Yunchen smiled without saying a word, he and Shen Yan nodded slightly before walking towards his car.

Shen Yan looked indifferent. After she got into Meng Yi'an's car, Meng Yi'an closed the door.

Assistant Wu ran out with the sapphire, and then handed the sapphire to Meng Yi'an, who then got into the car with the sapphire.

Inside the babysitter's car, Lu Yunchen's agent didn't understand him, "What happened to you just now, aren't you afraid of Meng Yi'an, I'm telling you that you can't marry a wife like this, especially if you **** a wife from Meng Yi'an's mouth. "When it came to this, he gave a few chuckles.