chapter 34

Shen Yan smiled, tears came out of her smile, and then she wiped her tears with her index finger and said, "Meng President, you still have to throw away the garbage."

To be honest, Meng Yi'an could give Shen Yan, let alone the current Shen Yan, it is not uncommon for Shen Yan who was not reborn in her previous life.

After walking a few steps forward, Shen Yan and Meng Yi'an were standing with the high heels under her feet so that her height was exactly at the position of Meng Yi'an's chin. She raised her chin, "As for what Mr. Meng said, do you think Lu Yunchen can give it to me? "

Meng Yi'an's joints creaked, he pinched Shen Yan's chin and stared at her, "Why, the conditions are not enough?"

Shen Yan smiled even more happily, "Meng, did you not understand what I said? I mean, you are the **** that let me throw away. And you can give me what you say, others can give me , I can give it to myself." After that, she reached out and held Meng Yi'an's wrist, "Let go."

Meng Yi'an didn't let go, Shen Yan looked at him and smiled, "3-2-1"

When Shen Yan finished speaking, Meng Yi'an said coldly, "Shen Yan, you are hypocritical."

After adjusting the crown, Shen Yan took a seat in front of the dressing table. She picked up the lipstick and put on makeup. She heard the sound of closing the door all the time. She went to get her clothes to change before she went out.

Shen Yan was the last to go to the dinner box. She explained to everyone and said she was embarrassed. Zhou Ruo helped round the game, and she sat down next to Zhou Ruo.

Zhou Ruo "We will go back soon after we finish our meal."

Shen Yan said.

Shen Yan was really hungry, but after only a few bites, just after she was about to put down her chopsticks, a bowl of noodles was placed in front of Shen Yan.

Lu Yunchen let go of his slender fingers, and then he said, "This face is good."

Shen Yan "Thank you."

After eating this bowl of noodles, I don't need to eat anything when I go back.

After a dinner party was over, Shen Yan and Zhou Ruo went back to the city directly, while Lu Yunchen continued to rush to announce. After all, Lu Yunchen is not an 18th line like Shen Yan, he is the top traffic, and he has a lot of announcements.

In the nanny car, Zhou Ruo asked, "What happened when I went to eat?"

Shen Yan "Sister Zhou" she wanted to say something, but she didn't say anything.

At this moment, Zhou Ruo seemed to understand, "Do you not want to write about Xianlu silently?"

Who is Meng Yi'an and who is Meng Yi'an?

Hahahahaha, she is a woman who wants to write a novel silently.

"What if I am not the female one?"

"As long as you play Xianlu, you must be able to write silently, otherwise, the TV series will be released in the future. If a reporter asks you if you are a hype, will you really write Xianlu silently? What should you do?"

After being silent for a while, Shen Yan took out Xianlu to continue watching.

Shen Yan thought in her heart that Meng Yi'an told herself about the fake fiancée today, probably because the heroine had just appeared on the scene, otherwise, even if he talked about the fake fiancee, he would also tell the heroine. I hope the hostess can quickly make Meng Yi'an like him.

At the same time, He Xi returned to his apartment.

In her previous life, she became a popular star, coupled with married into a wealthy family, the apartment used to be very good for her, but now she does not want to live. Especially when she used to pick luxury goods at will, but now when she opens the closet, there are some cheap clothes inside.