chapter 29

Dream Chocolate's moves are fast. On the second day, she officially announced her spokesperson and asked Li Xin to post a video about eating chocolate on the popular live video streaming software. Zhou Ruo was angry when she saw it, and she didn't show the video to Shen Yan at all, and directly took Shen Yan to sign.

As long as Shen Yan's endorsement advertising official announces or broadcasts it, anyone who knows about this will treat Li Xin as a joke.

Shen Yan's coffee rank is really low, but fortunately, the sweet chocolate staff are just like office workers. They don't flatter or target Shen Yan. Even if Shen Yan finds the contract inappropriate, they can discuss it. Change again.

Talking about cooperation is Zhou Ruo's business, and Shen Yan only needs to be responsible for signing.

Zhou Ruo was shrewd, but when she thought that Shen Yan wanted to endorse Sweet Chocolate, she was so excited that she forgot to ask who she was working with. Shen Yan reminded it, Zhou Ruo just asked.

Zhou Ruo "Which artist are we working with?"

Hearing this question, the staff glanced at Shen Yan enviously. Who made Shen Yan's relationship with Lu Yunchen's agent so good that he could cooperate with Lu Yunchen as an endorsement. But envy is envy. The staff member still did not forget to answer Zhou Ruo's question, "Lu Yunchen."

Lu Yunchen's agent said that he had a good relationship with Shen Yan, and he also considered it. He can't say that Lu Yunchen wants to cooperate with Shen Yan, so he can only say that he has a good relationship with Shen Yan. Lu Yunchen is the artist he brought, and he pulled Shen Yan.

"Lu Yunchen, it turned out to be cooperating with Lu Yunchen!" When he came out, Zhou Ruo went in the wrong direction with excitement.

Here Zhou Ruozheng said Lu Yunchen, Lu Yunchen and his agent walked over. Zhou Ruo has only constrained a bit now. Don't blame Zhou Ruo for being excited. Now she has brought the most popular artist, that is, the third-tier Zheng Shu, and now Shen Yan wants to cooperate with the top traffic, how can she not be excited.

After Lu Yunchen and Zhou Ruo nodded slightly, he stretched out his hand towards Shen Yan, "I hope the cooperation will be happy." When he spoke, a light flashed in his eyes.

Shen Yan shook hands with him politely, and the two people tacitly pretended that their relationship was an ordinary relationship, not a relationship between a celebrity and a black fan. Zhou Ruo was chatting with Lu Yunchen's agent.

Shen Yan wanted to go out with Zhou Ruo. Lu Yunchen turned sideways and lowered his voice when Shen Yan walked past him, "I will have a concert in city a next week." After that, he gave Shen Yan a concert. Meeting tickets.

Zhou Ruo said, "Yanyan, why come here?"

Ah, Shen Yan was about to move forward, Lu Yunchen took a step back, and he continued, "I'll wait for you, I'll sing for you, don't be a fan."

Shen Yan quickly said, "I will pay you back next time." After she finished speaking, she ran to find Zhou Ruo.

Just now, Shen Yan thought that this sweet chocolate was because of Lu Yunchen's endorsement. Now Lu Yunchen came to sign the contract at this time and told her that it was not who Lu Yunchen was.

Now Shen Yan also needs this endorsement, and she is a little hypocritical if she refuses, so next time she will give Lu Yunchen an endorsement.

Lu Yunchen continued to retreat, his voice lowered, "My concert."

Until Shen Yan and Zhou Ruo got on the elevator, Lu Yunchen's agent snorted, and then he said, "I just helped you to pull Shen Yan's agent just now, why do you thank me?"