chapter 30

How could this be agreed, Zhou Ruo almost fell with a soft foot. Now Shen Yan's entry into the Xianlu crew is a sure thing. She is competing with Li Xin. What if she loses? But now that everything has been said, Zhou Ruo can only continue to pretend to believe that Shen Yan can win.

"Miss Li, you are the one who made this challenge. If you lose by then, I hope you are willing to bet."

Li Xin smiled and said, "Shen Yan took this challenge. I hope that if Shen Yan loses, she will be willing to bet."

Shen Yan gathered the long hair in her ears, "See you tomorrow." After saying that, she turned and walked forward, her high heels stepping on the marble floor, her voice crisp.

Shen Yan could not agree to this competition, but in her case, no one else sent the battle book to her, and she did not accept it. Besides, this is still a game she can win, why didn't she take it.

Inside the hotel box, Zhou Ruo sighed, "Yanyan, if we lose, we will quit the Xianlu audition draft. If we quit, how are we looking for such a good resource? Your Senior Sister Zheng Shu wants to receive such a good announcement now I can't even receive it. This is a cooperation with Lu Yunchen."

After that, Zhou Ruo asked, "If you lose, do you want to regret it."

regret? The only thing Shen Yan regretted was that she didn't let Meng Yi'an let go. She liked Meng Yi'an before, and she didn't regret the things Meng Yi'an did, because she liked Meng Yi'an at the time.

Shen Yan "Sister Zhou, I don't regret it. Besides, if Li Xin is the one who wants me to be eliminated in the competition, let her be eliminated first, and we are also happy. If Li Xin is not, then right is right. I found the place last time. Especially that Li He, obviously he was trying to make Li Xin the spokesperson, but he felt that Li Xin relied on strength, and Li Xin thought so."

What else could Zhou Ruo say, Shen Yan agreed to this game, and what Shen Yan said made sense, but she was a little worried when she thought that the duck with her mouth might be flying.

When Wang Peng and Zheng Rou came over, what they saw was Zhou Ruo's very sad look. Suddenly Wang Peng resisted the urge to hit someone and called sister Zhou. Shen Yan is going to endorse Sweet Chocolate, you still look sad, what do you want, do you want Shen Yan to act as Fairy Girl One now?

Watching Wang Peng and Zheng Rou sit down, Zhou Ruocai slowly said, "We Yanyan just now"

"Ah——!!!" Wang Peng groundhog screamed.

Wang Peng's cell phone rang, he clicked on it and saw Shen Yan's latest news.

Shen Yan Lixin game, bet to withdraw from Xianlu audition draft!

Wang Peng's voice made Shen Yan twitch her mouth, and then laughed out loud. She said, "We will talk about other things tomorrow."

I'll talk about it tomorrow. Shen Yan is playing against others, and the bet is to withdraw from the Xianlu audition draft. She still has the heart to eat?

Wang Peng took a deep breath, "They forced you to play, it must be so!"

Shen Yan "No."

Wang Peng "Then I believe you can win their dishes, we eat!" It is strange to believe that Shen Yan can win, but Wang Peng thinks that Shen Yan can win again, which is very strange.

At this moment, the online match between Shen Yan and Li Xin has reached the tenth place in the hot search.

Shen Yan Li Xin Competition

I thought about voting for Shen Yan on the first floor, but they actually started the game. I was worried that Shen Yan would lose.

On the second floor, where are they playing, I want to see the scene.