chapter 42

Pulling up her broken hair, Shen Yan held on to the handrail of the stairs. She looked at Meng Yi'an, "What's the matter?" She was a little irritable about the life with Meng Yi'an now. She didn't like to be under the same roof with Meng Yi'an.

Meng Yi'an's voice was hoarse, "What is your relationship with Lu Yunchen?"

Shen Yan smiled and said, "I like his relationship. I just waited to dissolve the marriage contract with you. I will confess to him and then be with him. With that answer, Meng is not satisfied?" She was not satisfied after she said that. Wait for Meng Yi'an to say something and continue walking upstairs.

"You can't like him!" Meng Yi'an's hands were shaking.

He gave a chuckle, Shen Yan's high heels stepped on the steps with a clear voice, and the beautiful figure didn't even stop, "Why can't I like him? Did I break up with you? I like to live my life, or do I have to keep telling myself that I love you, or do I have to be single because of guilt?"

She felt guilty that she had dumped him for Meng Yi'an, but if she didn't do that, what would she do, and what would Meng Yi'an do?

After returning to the room, Shen Yan threw her bag on the bed. She took her mobile phone to call Zhou Ruo, "Sister Zhou, are there any TV shows that require a role recently? I don't care how many scenes are in, so I can join the group now."

If you join the group, you don't need to live here in Meng Yi'an.

Zhou Ruo: "I really don't know what I'm in the crew now, I'll ask you."

Shen Yan is relatively hot now, and it's easy if you want to play a similar role. After the phone call with Shen Yan, Zhou Ruo went to help Shen Yan with questions.

In the evening, Shen Yan didn't eat dinner here at Meng Yi'an. Fortunately, she ate something while in the playground and was not hungry. Meng Yi'an sat at the dining table and didn't move anything. He opened his mouth and said sorry.

Meng family.

"Shen Yan moved to Yi'an's house, hahahahahaha, she really has the ability." Li Cuiyu had a pair of long legs overlapped, and the stone table in front of him broadcasted the concubine Shen Yan.

Aunt Qian coughed, "Madam, you can turn off the TV series, and I'm complaining about Shen Yan."

Li Cuiyu: ".........."

"Aunt Qian, you live in Yi'an, right? Yi'an needs someone to take care of it."

"Good lady."

Li Cuiyu thought about it and planned to make an appointment with Shen Yan, otherwise she would be angry. Before, Shen Yan said that she didn't like Meng Yi'an, but now, she was engaged to Meng Yi'an, or she was engaged to Meng Yi'an before Meng Yi'an knew the truth. What kind of means was this? She felt that Shen Yan told her that she didn't like Meng Yi'an because of Hold yourself.

Li Cuiyu got up and walked around in the yard.

"hypocritical!"

"hate!"

"I won't agree to her being my daughter-in-law!"

Li Cuiyu: "You tell Shen Yan tomorrow that I want to meet her, I...I want to see what else she can tell me, and I want to tell her that she wants to enter our Meng family and dream!"

Meng Yihuan was a little tangled by hiding, but when she thought that her brother would not be able to come back now, she still planned to help her brother temporarily.

After Meng Yihuan ran back, he quickly called his brother Meng Yi'an, "Brother, Mom said that I will go to Shen Yan someday and ask Aunt Qian to make an appointment."