chapter 15

The atmosphere was a bit embarrassing. Wang Peng felt that it must be Shen Yan, who has the same name and surname. He quickly said: "Sister Zhou, would you like to change Shen Yan's name? The entertainment industry has the same name as others. It's not appropriate, right? "

    Zheng Rou: "Your name is Shen Yan, too?" After speaking, she continued: "I think what my agent said makes sense."

    Anyway, in front of so many brokers, just follow Wang Peng's meaning.

    What are they talking about, why did they even talk about name changes?

    Shen Yan was working hard on this matter.

    Zhou Ruo didn't believe that Shen Ruo's audition was successful, but still asked in a low voice, "Yanyan, did you successfully audition for Director Wu's play?"

    At the mention of this, Shen Yan was depressed. Seeing Shen Yan like this, Wang Peng felt that he must have the same name and surname, so he smiled, but the next moment, he heard Shen Yan hum.

    Wang Peng: "........." You succeeded in the audition. Even if you are introverted, you have to be more happy. What do you mean by your low mood? I haven't considered that others did not succeed in the audition.

    Zheng Rou stared at Shen Yan intently, "You are the one who has a relationship, so the audition was successful?"

    Relationship, what relationship, relationship with Meng Yi'an?

    Shen Yan was a little worried, "It's okay, I succeeded in the audition by face." After that, she thought about signing the contract, "Sister Zhou, we will sign a contract later."

    After signing the contract, Meng Yi'an is the cast member of the investment crew.

    Zhou Ruo chuckles and laughs, she pats Shen Yan on the back, "You don't know, we Yanyan wants to participate in a talent audition show, she is worried that if the audition is successful, she will not be able to participate, look at you, I don’t always tell you that the schedule does not conflict."

    Hearing that, Shen Yan pulled out a smile, "Well, no conflict."

    Other agents want to see happy emotions in Shen Yan, but Shen Yan seems to be reluctant to star in Shou Shou Life.

    Wang Peng didn't even want to maintain his smirk. "You kid, you succeeded in the audition. Why didn't you tell us when you came over."

    Without waiting for Shen Yan to answer, Zhou Ruo quickly said: "She is relatively low-key. Since it is our Yanyan who has successfully auditioned, I will invite you to dinner."

    Several other agents looked at Zhou Ruo enviously, and Shen Yan actually succeeded in the audition, so she still depends on her face.

    Wang Peng was unwilling but didn't say anything. Shen Yan was successful in the audition. What else could he say? In the face of strength, all bragging was pale and weak.

    Wang Peng swears secretly in his heart that he must give this face back next time.

    Several other agents also changed the direction of the wind immediately and praised Shen Yan.

     In order to maintain the superficial plastic friendship, Wang Peng could only follow the praise, but he felt heart-wrenched every time he praised.

     Zheng Rou was embarrassed to talk to Shen Yan, and could only be silent.

     After Zhou Ruo invited several other agents for dinner that day, he took Shen Yan to sign the contract. Fortunately, Meng Yi'an didn't stay in the trial lens court for long, so Shen Yan didn't meet him either.