chapter 55

its almost finishing now

"Meng Yi'an, I don't know how to like you." Shen Yan drooped her shoulders, and she said: "You go back, I know that maybe you have had a last resort, but whether it is a last resort or intentionally, this is the case now. I also know that you are trying to make up, but I just don't like you anymore."

Meng Yi'an rubbed Shen Yan's long hair, "I know, you don't like me, do you like Meng Yi'an before."

Shen Yan answered this question without even thinking about it: "I like it."

Meng Yi'an's voice was very soft, "I'm back." Hearing that Shen Yan looked at him with her neck up, he smiled at Shen Yan, "How about the day you met my mother?"

Shen Yan stepped back and Meng Yi'an took her wrist, "Listen, no matter what the future looks like, whether we have a job or not, will we worry about making a living, or if you become a star, I will become The diamond king among others, the future I want is the future with you."

A deep and intimate voice, every word came from Shen Yan's ear to her heart, she opened her mouth and said nothing. Meng Yi'an continued: "No matter whether you like me or dislike me, you are always in my heart, but for a while I dare not let you in my heart, I can only hide in the corner for you, I am afraid of me Look for you."

Without waiting for Shen Yan to say let go, Meng Yi'an took the initiative to let go, and a smile appeared on his pale face, "If you don't like me now, then I'm working hard."

Shen Yan blinked and asked, "Is it useless to work hard?"

Meng Yi'an: "Then keep working hard."

The Meng family was utterly shocked, because Meng Yi'an had resigned and left all the bank cards in the office. Assistant Wu asked Meng Yi'an to transfer to Meng Heng.

Li Cuiyu really didn't know what to do. The son he recognized ran away. There was nothing wrong with the company. Meng Heng took care of it, but the problem was whether Meng Yi'an recognized their parents. She wanted to find Shen Yan, but she was worried that Shen Yan would bother herself, so she dragged Meng Yi'an back and could only sit there.

"Yi An doesn't plan to recognize us anymore."

"Do I want to apologize to Shen Yan again."

"As long as Shen Yan agrees to marry Yi An, I will be a good mother-in-law."

"Auntie Qian, please comfort me."

Aunt Qian: "It's great that you had this awareness before."

Li Cuiyu: "........." What she was thinking, even asked Aunt Qian to comfort her.

As a father, Meng Heng still called Meng Yi'an. When he called Meng Yi'an, Meng Yi'an was walking back to the apartment where Shen Yan had lived before.

Meng Heng: "Yi'an, why are you doing this?" After he finished talking, Meng Yi'an didn't say anything. After a long time, Meng Heng said, "I have a way, but I don't know if you want to try it."

........

Shen Yan still did not respond the next day, but she was about to start filming. Early in the morning, she went out to Zhou Ruo's nanny car, and then set off for the studio. Zhou Ruo kept talking about it, and asked Shen Yan not to talk nonsense in front of reporters. It's good not to respond as it is now. No one stipulates that Shen Yan must respond.

As soon as the car drove outside the studio, Shen Yan's nanny car was blocked by reporters outside, and Lu Yunchen's nanny car was also blocked by reporters.