chapter 57

Shen Yan's popularity was so high that she went to film a scene and went on hot search again. Especially because Lu Yunchen took leave and was not on the crew, the media began to make a big fuss, and various bulletins were posted. There are also some fans, if they don't post mainly about Shen Yan, Lu Yunchen and Meng Yi'an, Shen Yan thought they were reading other people's stories.

#Lu Yunchen, contrary to expectation, is distressed.#Meng Yian eases worries by borrowing wine.What exactly is it to let the male **** love

Shen Yan watched it with gusto when she was free. Zhou Ruo was still thinking about Shen Yan not going home during the New Year. She wanted to ask Shen Yan several times, but she didn't feel embarrassed to ask. The two have been on the set for a long time.

"Sister Yanyan." Lulu ran towards Shen Yan.

It was Lulu who participated in the reality show with her baby along with Lu Yunchen and Shen Yan. During this time, Shen Yan pushed the reality show because of a lot of things. She will not record, and Lu Yunchen will not record. Lulu was originally adopted as a relative of Lu Yunchen but lived with Lu Yunchen, but Lu Yunchen's relatives have no girls at home, so those who come and go are special. I liked Lulu, and Lu Yunchen couldn't accompany Lulu every day, so he simply let Lulu go to Lu Yunchen's relatives.

Holding Lulu in a hug, Shen Yan squeezed her cheek. During this time, Lulu was already a lot fatter, looking at her chubby. Shen Yan liked it and called Zheng Rou to come over.

Shen Yan: "Just like you, she likes snacks very much."

Zheng Rou looked at Lulu enviously.

Shen Yan: "???" What is Zheng Rou's eyes?

Zheng Rou: "But we are different. I want to lose weight. She can eat whatever she wants." After she finished speaking, she squeezed Lulu's cheek. She also wanted to be chubby, but she was three kilograms fatter on the mirror.

Although she hadn't seen Shen Yan for a long time, Lulu was still very close to Shen Yan. She hugged Shen Yan tightly, and then whispered: "Sister Yanyan, when can you take me out with your brother? Ah, my brother keeps saying that you are busy." After that, she just rubbed Shen Yan like a baby.

Lulu was here at this time probably because of Lu Yunchen, if it weren't for Lu Yunchen, how could Lulu come here. Shen Yan is a little sorry for Lu Yunchen. Lulu looked at Shen Yan who was silent and pulled Shen Yan's sleeve again.

Shen Yan: "Next time, next time I will take you to play with him."

After coaxing Lulu for a long time, Shen Yan let Lulu go and let Lulu go to play with Zheng Rou. Zheng Rou knows where the food is delicious in the studio, so Zheng Rou and Lulu are still chatting very happily.

"Sister Zhou, I don't think I can do this anymore."

"what?"

Under Zhou Ruo's puzzled look, Shen Yan said: "Sister Zhou, I want to give myself an explanation, so I plan to get along with Meng Yi'an for a while and try. When Xianlu is finished, I won't take notice for now. ."

Shen Yan stayed on the set for a day and finished the filming. She asked Zhou Ruo to send Lulu home, but she went to the film and television city to take a bus back to the city, and then took a taxi to the apartment where she used to live with Meng Yi'an. .

Shen Yan didn't look at the apartment carefully when she came here yesterday, but this time she looked at the apartment again after she came back. The contents of the refrigerator have not changed, but Shen Yan likes to eat fruits and drinks. The toiletries in the bathroom have not changed, even the placement of them is the same, but the things are newer than before.