Chapter 29

(A/N italics to mean they're conversing in Korean)

Jungkook's POV

I tipped back my glass and downed the whole thing my mind still on the call I had with Namjoon hyung.

Yeoboseyo

“Hyung how is she? Is she alright?”

He was silent for a while, “Um Jungkook she’s alright”, he said and my eyebrows furrowed.

“Hyung?”

“She was with a man”

It was like the breath was knocked out of me

“A man?”

“Yeah I was on my way to her apartment to check on here when I saw them together Infront of the office they looked pretty cosy and even had dinner plans”

I stayed quiet

Jungkookie?”

“I'm here”

“Don’t think too much about it, they just might be friends. Why don’t you try calling to her again”

“Yeah”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I have to go now hyung”, I said hanging up

When she called me last night drunk I went to full panic mode why was she in a club? Why was she drunk? Who was this friend she was with?

At first I thought it was some random people at the club who had gotten her drunk but I remembered this was Robin, she doesn’t drink and if she did it would be with someone trustworthy.

I tried calling her multiple times but she didn’t pick up and I imagined all sorta of scenarios. That’s when I begged Namjoon hyung to go check if she was alright.

Turns out I was just up all night worried for nothing.

Who was this man? I knew I couldn’t demand answers from her because to her ,I was probably someone to key some steam off
I took another gulp of my beer, I was scared to call her, scared to hear that she had been with another man.

My hand clenched around the can denting it alittle.

Possessive, I was possessive about her and the jealousy I was feeling right now wanted me to pack my bags and head back to Seoul

But she didn’t want you, said a voice in my head and the grip I had on the can loosened.

Stupid Jungkook, it was way past noon in Seoul of she did care about me she’d have called. A piercing pain went through me, I felt as if I was waiting for something that would never happen.

My phone rang and I just looked at it. She was calling! A facetime call at it! I hesitated, was she calling me to tell me about him? Whoever he was?

Setting up the phone I picked up, her beautiful face appearing.

“Jungkook! I’m so sorry Michael had my phone and I just got it a while ago and I saw your texts and missed calls”

Micheal, so that’s his name.

“It’s okay”, I said lowly.

“Is everything alright? You don’t sound so good”, she asked her eyebrows furrowed

She looked so good,n she always did

“Did you go somewhere?”

“Yeah my friend Micheal is here can you believe it?” she said in wonder and I felt a stab of pain go through me.