Chapter 12

The smell of spices hit me and I frowned slowly coming through. The first thing I noticed was the color purple I don’t remember having purple lights in my house.
Sitting up, I let my  eyes get adjusted to the lights only to realize that I was in Jungkook’s house.

“You’re awake”, I looked over at Jungkook who was holding a bowl. Wait …..I took my phone looking at the time. Gasping I stood up, looking for my stuff it was half past seven in the evening.

“What are you doing?”

“I have to get home, its almost eight o’clock”.

“Wait Robin”, I felt him hold my wrist stopping my movement.

“Stay”

“What?”

“Stay here, I’ll take you home tomorrow”.
He wanted me to spend the night?? In his house ?? Me and him ? Togetthhhheeerr!!! Yeah no I don’t think so.

“I made dinner for you”, he said pointing at the bowl.

“Please”, he said pleading.

“Okay”, I said quietly looking at the smile that graced his face.

“Wait I’ll bring rest of the food”, he said going to his kitchen.

“When did I even fall asleep ?”

“When you said you’ll wait for the medicine to kick in. I didn’t want to wake you up”
I nodded remembering earlier this afternoon.

My cramps were gone….for now.
“Are you in pain?” He asked sitting next to me.

“No I’m fine now, thank you for earlier”.

“You’re welcome I got you heating pad.”

I looked at him impressed, “What?” he asked me and I shrugged sipping the soup.

“Tell me”.

“Nothing I’m just impressed, you got a little girlfriend or something”

He chuckled, “No I just googled”.

I let out a breath I was holding, I don’t know why but I felt such a relief when he said that he didn’t have a girlfriend, probably because I didn’t want her to misunderstand me sleeping over at her man’s house….yeah that was it.

“Well thank you for earlier no man has ever done that for me”.

“Why? Did you have bad boyfriends”

“No”, I wanted to add that I’ve never had a boyfriend but he doesn’t need to know that.

“What kind of man do you like?”

“I’ve never thought about that”

“Come on really?”,he asked not believing me.

“Really, I don’t think about that”

“Noooo”

“Its true, what about you then what type of girl do you go for? Let me guess short, cute bob and such”, I said describing what I heard some Korean boys preferences od heard.

“No”

“No?”

“No”, he said bopping my nose

“Then what kind do you like? Nerdy types?”

He chuckled, “Mmmh”

“Come on tell me, is it sassy ones? Girly girls? Long hair? Medium hair ? Shaved heads? Telllll me”, I whined grabbing his arms .