Chapter 25

Jungkook POV
This was the reaction I was expecting, I hoped it would be different but something at the back of my head told me to expect this reaction from her.

I wish she knew how much courage it took me to tell her. Ever since yesterday when I got the news I wasn’t able to get a good night’s rest. I had been rescheduling shooting with Calvin Klein but manager Sejin told me I couldn’t keep rescheduling anyore.

The past two weeks have been magic, I never knew that I would be able to feel such happiness just basking in someone’s presence. Just being there and loving her, giving her my all.

And the way she’d look at me sometimes when she thought I wasn’t paying attention, like I hung up the stars for her. For once I wanted her to prove me wrong, I wanted her to talk to me tell me that she was feeling sad about me leaving but I guess part of her walls are still intact.

I must have been lost in thought because the shove she gave me send me tumbling back a bit.

“I need to leave”, she said turning.

“Jus talk to me” I said frustrated, each time I thought about it I felt a lump in my throat that won’t go away.

“There’s nothing to talk about”, she said putting on her shoes.

“Why can’t you tell me how you feel”

“How I feel?”, she scoffed

“Why would I be feeling anything, I don’t care that you’re leaving”, she said it so carefree that I thought she didn’t know me.

Is this what it means when they say love hurts?I knew those weren’t her real feelings but it didn’t hurt me nonetheless to hear the person I gave my heart to speak like that. I stared at her, her eyes in specific and the amount of times she was blinking. Noticed the way she kept biting the inside of her cheek while she tried to avoid my gaze and saw the stars she tried so hard to hide at the corner of her eyes.

“You’re sad”

“No I’m not”.

I walked to her while she was backing away.

“Jagiya, I know what you feel because I feel it ten times more. Everytime I think that I’m not going to see you, hold you or kiss you I feel so angry. Then I feel so sad because I’m making you sad, so tell me how you feel so I can make it better.”

I could see her wavering.

“Don’t go, stay with me so I can make it better. I’m not leaving you it’s for a little bit and I’ll make sure to video call you every night”.

“Really?” she said in a small voice and I knew that we were going to go through this.

Nodding I pulled her in my arms.

“I’m sorry Jungkook, you didn’t deserve that. It’s my fault I just started thinking back and my flight instincts got hold of me and then that happened and I’m sorry”, she kept on apologizing.

“Gwaenchana”

Lifting her head she stared at me, I knew that look had seen it on her a number of times.

“Let me show you how sorry I am”

18+ content 🔞

“You don’t have to”

“I want to, you want me don’t you?”

It never ceases to surprise me how fast her mood could change especially each time we made love or about to make love her whole demeanor changed and believe me I’m not complaining.