Chapter 22

Robin’s POV
“What?’ he asked after a beat of silence.

“Its perfect,” I said excitedly.

“Anytime you have an itch or whenever I have an itch we can just call each other and the best part is no strings attached so anytime you find a girl you like we can just stop and remain as friends like nothing happened”.

He stayed silent so I took it as my cur to continue unknowing to me each word I was uttering was slowly eating away at him.

“Don’t worry, we’ll still continue the lessons nothing will have changed much really”.

“Mwoya? Jakkaman”, he said closing his eyes.
“You want to be friends with benefits?”

I nodded, “Yeah”, I said frowning as he chuckled

“Neo ilbuleo naleul hwanage haneun geoya?” (Are you making me mad on purpose?)

“Jungkook you know I don’t understand you”

“Trust me I know that now.”

“Where are you going?” I asked him

“I’ll be back, please stay here” , he halted and turned to me before he added, "I'll come back".

The he was gone, this was not how I envisioned this to go. Last night was spectacular, Jungkook took me to places I never thought existed. I’ve ever only slept with one other person, he was good yes but it’s like last night Jungkook awoke in me something but I couldn’t quite put my hand in what it was.

We had to stop briefly last night from the intensity of it all and when we exploded……shit I have to stop thinking about it. He held me the whole night then something woke me up early this morning, the thought that we got carried away and didn’t use protection.

On my way to the pharmacy I thought about it, friends with benefits I thought that Jungkook would be on the same page with me but his reaction right now was telling me otherwise.
Sighing I got up and cleared the table then I saw it, my phone on the couch. Picking it up I saw that Jungkook had tried to call me multiple times.

“Crap I put it on vibration”

The doorbell brought my attention from my phone. Was Jungkook expecting visitors? I checked the camera and saw a familiar face, how could I not know who this was

Opening the door I smiled at the taller man, he looked confused at first.

“Hello”, he said cautiously.

“Hi come in Jungkook just stepped out for a bit”.

He came in slowly,he must be wondering who I was.

“I’m Robin , Jungkook’s English teacher”, I said holding out my hand.

I physically saw his body being relived.

“I’m Kim Namjoon, it’s so nice to meet you”.

Thirty minutes later we were talking about everything and nothing, that’s how Jungkook found us.

“Hyung naneun dangsin-I ol jul mollass-eo” (Namjoon hyung I didn’t know you were coming)

“Nan yeogie on ji olaedoeji anh-ass-eo. Naega geu salam-ilang yaegihago iss-eoss-eo”( I’ve not been here long, I was just talking to her.)

Both their gaze went to me and I had a suspicion they were talking about me.

“Umm I’ll just head out and leave you two”, I said standing up.

“Wait”, Jungkook said Holding my wrist, if Namjoon saw the action he did a pretty good job of hiding it.

“Let me take you home” he said standing close to me.

“You have a guest it’s rude the leave him by himself”.

“He’s fine”

He looked at Namjoon exchanged a few words, next thing I know I was in his car.

“Where did you go?”

“Take a Walk”

“Oh”, I said and looked out the window

“What did you and Namjoon hyung talk about”

A smile came to my face.

“He’s so cool, you guys have such a good leader. Like he’s so into art like I am and very polite we were talking about this museum I’ve been meaning to visit and he said he could show me around.” I finished off excitedly, maybe I could ask if Jungkook wants to come with

“Sounds like you had fun”

“Well I mean it did keep me occurred while you’re not there”

I couldn’t just keep my mouth shut, I just had to be dumb enough to miss the signs that were Infront of me, the tongue pressing against his cheek, the way his hands clenched around the wheel and the look of hurt in his eyes.

“We here” he said curtly.

“Oh thanks for the ride I guess?” I said getting off.

“Robin”, called a voice to my left.

“Suho hi”, I said to my neighbor already wanting to end the conversation. He creeped me the hell out, he thought telling me he wanted a bite of chocolate was cute but it really wasn’t

“I not see you a few days”

Not long enough. “Umm yeah I’ve been busy”

“Can I take you to date?” he asked a smug look on his face.

“I told you I have a boyfriend”.

“I think you  lie, namjachingu eopseo I never see him”

“Look..” I was about to give him apiece of my mind, good neighbor be damned when the car door opened. He was already in his gear, a bucket hat and mask.

“Munjega issseubnikka?” (Is there a problem) he said looking at him.

“Aniya, nuguseyo?” he asked .

“Jeonen namjachingu yeyo”, he said putting an arm around me and pulling me close.

“Nuguya?”

“Aaah, naneun geu salam-ui ius-iya”

“Geu gyeong-ueneun,geunyeoleul dolbwajeoseo gamsahamnida.

I don’t know what was being said but the way Suho was shifting I could tell he could feel the hostility in the air.

“Ju…..Umm Ian let’s go”,I said dragging him away, people were starting to look and the last thing I wanted was Jungkook’s cover getting blown

“It’s was nice to see you”.

The elevator ride up my apartment was quiet.

“Does that happen a lot”.

“Huh? Yeah he can’t seem to grasp the meaning of no, he’s too young and I’m not interested in him.”

“What did you say to him?” I asked as the doors opened.

“I told him I was your boyfriend”.

“Oh”

“Wae? You not happy?”

“No it’s fine I mean we both know it’s not true right?”

He looked at me then nodded, “Ofcourse, why would we”

For some reason I felt disappointed at his answer.

“Yeahh…” I trailed off.

“I have to go to Namjoon hyung”.

“Yeah, you do that. I’ll see you later I guess.”

He nodded and turned, “Wait Jungkook, about what I said this morning. Think about it”, I went up to him and kissed his cheek.

(Heavily unedited)