Chapter 14. Welcome to Fort Nova and The Trigog Temple.

High Guard Creeg’s Story:

The crew she had just reassigned to come to The Trigog Temple, and Fort Nova, was now aboard an Air craft flying in Icon Air space passing traffic on every side. “ Fort Nova will be more than happy to have you,” said High Guard Creeg as she sat in her commanding chair in over looking the dash pit,  and GPS dome mapping them through Air traffic, while they sped through the east end of the civilization, flying to the outer reach and then to a sea of swamp and tree life in between building half revealed through the water and tall grass around. They sped up to a hyper speed, while in the clouds in front were four winged tigers with long horns covered in olive leaves. They blew horns and as the sky began to open up. The air craft sped fast through the portal and to the other side where it glided into the spirit realm closely resembling Earth but far more elegant. The crew looked out the windows of the air craft to the scene of fields filled with wild flowers and slopes. Grassy meadows and tall tree lines.  The sky was full of stars and planets as time stood still. “ Welcome young crew, to Fort Nova and The Trigog Temple.” Said High Guard Creeg looking at the amazing building architecture of tall peaks and bending structures. Fort Nova looked like a true dream. Flowers and vines ran along the sides of the triangular shaped buildings. The air craft flew above the building and then to the ground rounding a loop to the underground parking entrance. They slid under the building and to the parking garage as the drop door opened and the docking ramp slid out to the concrete of the garage floor. Walking out slowly Creeg was followed by all seven new Icon Soldiers were about to gain experience to a new level. Out of an elevator ahead came two men, “ Agents meet your new Training Sargents, High Crest Sargent Cloudmen and Regent Helms both have served in Icon for over fourteen years, and can fully train you to the best of each of your own abilities.” Announced High Guard Creeg  as she finished their introductions. “Welcome to Fort Nova Icon’s highest secure training base for Icon Soldiers.” Said Regent Helms. He was covered in metals as his cape dropped from his shoulder to his waist and then buckled to the side. “ We know The Shine has built a vast Army, but we of Icon have built one even stronger.” Claimed Sargent Cloudmen while the Crew took interest into their new home for the next year or more. They got on the elevator and ascended to the main floor of The Trigog. Stepping off the elevator they ran into a crowd of people all in uniforms what looked to be for classes. “ For years The Trigog has been servicing as a place for those of Arourian Power as a Guild or School.”  Said Regent Helms, as he led the crew through the halls of Fort Nova the walls gave off light as sigils lit the halls. Passing doors where students sat in chairs and learned out of old books, while their tablets wait ready at the side of each seat. Walking past the students in the hallways they felt strange to know so many amongst then also had Arourian Power inside. “ Your Unit, as we call it, will sleep in the already furnished Quarters over looking the West Courtyard.” Said Sargent Cloudmen as he continued to lead the group up to an elevator that took them up  to West Loft Quarter. The elevator opened to a beautifully furnished Loft with multiple bathrooms and bedrooms, two kitchens full of foods, and a main lounge. It overlooked the West end of Fort Nova and hung over a large Courtyard. The Entire Crew were shocked in such treatment being offered to them. “ We will leave you all to get familiar with The Quarter and we will send for you all later!” said High Guard Creeg, following Regent Helms and Sargent Cloudmen out the door and back into the elevator. 

“Well let’s pick out or rooms!” shouted Spider excitedly. He and Shepard ran up the small stairwell the level floor and off down the hall to the over abundant pick of rooms. Dash and Gage followed, while Ghost and Razor checked out the lounge. Rose walked off on her own exploring the unseen parts of the place. “ I like it, and the cause seems well enough,” said Ghost as he stood next to Razor looking out at the giant bay window divided by a fire place in the middle 

After becoming comfortable and settling into their rooms, they met each other in the lounge as night crept into the atmosphere. “ We all don’t know each other but I figure with this down time we could all get acquainted!” Suggested Ghost as he lead the conversation. “I’m Commander Ghost Conell Delta Icon Space Base.” “ I’ve served in Icon for ten years, and toured over thirty- seven mission throughout my Icon career.” He announced proudly as he looked to Razor. “ I’m a Sandra Org prototype AI. Human  Android, I function as a multi-server through Icon data base.” “ I have been active for six years assigned to a company Commander Ghost.” Said Razor as he looked around to a room of people surprised of his intelligence. “ I’m Shepard, I’m from Gaza Temple, a Holy place in the High North,” she began. Her hair was golden blond, as a bang hung out of her hood, hanging in her face. She wore a hooded cloak that had lace and had sown in unique patterns that looked like old. In one hand she had an Orb embedded in her palm as one small Orb was embedded in her forehead as well. “ I’m Spider, that’s Gage, were from Icon Base, stationed mostly in the garages working on engines or rebooting software.” He claimed as he figured with a piece of fruit, trying to peal of the skin. They all looked to Rose who was left but then again at it were they knew who she was. “ Yes I’m Amy AirFire, but here I will be addressed as Agent Rose, I’ve actually served in Icon for five years outside AirFire, this time with no need to return back.” She said sounding confident in herself as she looked to Dash just walking into the room. “ Hey you, your High Guard Creeg’s little brother, Dash is it?! Asked Rose looking to change topics. “I am, how’d you guess?!” He joked as he looked at the room of people he did not know.

“ Come on tell us what your doing in Icon!” Urged Rose fascinated in him.

“Attention Guild Acculights, please meet in the Mess Hall for Evening meal” Announced an announcement through the halls of the giant building while in came High Guard Creeg. “  I hope you’ve all warmed up to each other, and became comfortable with the loft.” She said as she walked in to the room filled with everyone. “ Looks like you’re all here, let’s make our way to The Mess Hall and meet some of your fellow Comrades of Fort Nova, shall we?!” Asked Creeg as she rounded them all up and led them to the elevator and off to the Mess Hall, and to meet the rest of the Trigog, with everything it could offer.