Chapter 16. part 3. She Will Have This Dance.

Princess Delamore’s Story:

The Princess's Air Craft led the way through the lower city, while Clauds Frangar's ship, and the rest trailed behind only to break off into position around the two block radius of the location target.  “Everyone ready, to drop to the ground, and storm the building,” Shouted The Princess looking at the intensity of everyone’s facial expressions. She turned her body around to the drop door, while an alarm sound and a red flashing light warned the crew the drop door was opening. Wind blew and cut away at their skin, while the fog and cold kissed their faces. They were hundreds of feet above in the cold wet England cloud front and yet directly above their target. The Princess leaped out of the AirCraft and down into the sky below. Slowing down her free fall, she casted a Holy sigil, and out came thunder around her, as she and her men above that followed, became pure currents of electricity. Shaping into thunderbolts they all smacked the ground but stood up instantly from impact with the concrete. It began to rain, which put out most fires within the area. Her Lordship Princess Delamore pulled out her Royal sword, as did her Knights behind her, while they proceeded to get closer to the building. Entering into the compound she held her sword up with one hand and her side R9 handgun in her other. A weaponized War- Bot that hovered over the entire area pointing lights and guns at multiple angles that covered her entire small battalion of Royal Knights, as she and them ran into the building ready at any instant to run into the Shine.  “Motion detected, multiple lifeforms reading!” Said The Bot as it loaded its mini guns connected to the abdomen of the robot. “ Hold positions,” Yelled Princess Delamore, coming to a turn in the corridors that led to an opening and giant in ground room.  They quietly crept on to The Shine. Cults Men were doing sacrifices of people and feeding their bodies to a black pit.  Other Shine men stood watch as other men were there as well.

“ Well General Felm what news from Roke did you bring us?!” Asked a High Red Mage. “  Roke has succeeded in entering into the Kolaborahole, he marches into Hell as we speak!” said General Felm watching off behind the High Mage a young girl about to be sacrificed to the pit. The girl kicked and screamed loudly only to be stabbed repeatedly until a loud grown could be heard from the pit. Blood leaked out of the girls body and into the large pit. The Cultsmen  picked up the almost lifeless body and threw the young girl into the pit as she yelled until you could not hear her yell anymore. “ Send word back to Roke and Lord Hawk that our work in opening up The Carnarian Pit has been completely finished!”  Began the High Red Mage. “ This power must be Big’, if we are to finally crush Icon, and anyone who stands with them!” said the Red Mage.

The Princess had heard, and seen enough. She looked at her men then as she barged the open room she instantly pointed her gun at General Felm and stated his warrants of war crime, terrorism, and smuggling. The General smiled pulling out his 667 loaded pistol and started taking pot shots at The Princess who immediately blocked shots with her sword and ducked out the way. “ Then it’s a fight to the death,” she yelled c as she marched over to General Felm, and his men. The battalion moved with in and out the way of incoming Shine Soldiers, waving swords, and firing shots at them as they came close. Giant bolts of lighting came flashing out of The Royal Knights instantly shocking, and killing Shine men every where. The Princess drew her sword and raided to the air as she drew Holy power in from the darkness and light began to glow around her and her men. “ Holy Light, she cried out loud to the air and within a flash an Angelic frequency burst out the air, and space and time stopped for just a heartbeat, and within another deep breath The Alphamen spoke into the room. “ I see, and watch all of you people closely, know that I am in this room.” “ General Felm, I’m not sure if your familiar to this universe, I sent the room to Second Heaven!” “ Our battle is now before My Father in Heaven!” Said The Princess as She circled back and forth walking closer to the General. He drew his sword from his side, and as did his men. While they floated into the sky, yet could walk up right anywhere, the enemies drew near ready to impact. Within seconds, the sound of swords clashing could be heard everywhere. Men yelling as limbs were hacked off, and shielding became pierced, and bullets lodged into flesh. The Princess swung her sword with stealth, while her light blinded the General’s vision. General Felm pushed back clashing his sword against hers as the danced in the middle of Second Heaven. Angels came rushing to aid the battle while demons summoned themselves to the realm to once again war with the angels.  Unlike the  Angels some of the demons  began to chase Shine men as their souls were so filled with evil the attraction of it taunted them to feast. They were in a break of their fight watching around them for oncoming demons, while across the clouds was her grace, sword up to the sky and hand out before her extending her fingers. “ I call forth, The Great Angel Nam!” Shouted Princess Delamore and out of the palm of her hand, gold blood dripped from her sword and fell onto The Princess face. From the the hand before her she drew in The Light of the Alphamen. Casting a Holy fiery sigil, out came a winged Buck. The large antlers carried olive leaves, and sprouts weaved in and out the horns and a burning Iffirt over its halo. “ General Felm was caught in light. He could not as much move his body. He thought of all of his worst doings, like he was cursed to relive his sins. “ What, what’s happening to me?!” He finally asked as he looked over at Princess Delamore who came to him with her sword. She slowly approached him and lifted her sword up to him. “ You Shine scum are the reason my fathers dead, the reason the world is in chaos and the reason Sir Bruce,  is dead.” “ You will pay for these crimes!” She yelled and down her sword guided right too the neck and through. The demons roared loudly, and stared at Princess Delamore, who stood over the headless body turning into ash and dust. “ Tell your leaders Light will win this War!” She shouted, while more shine were killed off in their dances of swordplay.

The Second Heaven then opened again and in stepped the Red Mage. “ My Lady, we are not finished here, I will challenge you, and show you my might. Then the Mage opened his mouth and swallowed the air loudly as if he was roaring from the underworld.  An Undertone frequency emerged and the universe became Angelicly Phantom-ing. The universe collided and in the middle of dark and light, was a eclipse moon.

The Mage had started to Shapeshift into an evil creature. His jaw bled and fell to the ground and his flesh ripped from his body as he furry hair attached to his body. His spine bent and he was taller and then rested on all fours. He grew an evil face with sharp teeth and claws. His skin was exposed and demonic markings started to appear.  He looked half bear, half bull, with freakish features. He took of walking on the sky, and leaping cloud from cloud, killing Angels in all directions and eating demons for no particular reason. The beast drew in magic from the sky  and a flush of feathers gathered around the beast’s shoulders, instructing his wings high up and out came arm from the pockets of his wings. Holding giant blades the beast began to chase The Princess who leaped and dodged out each heavy assault the beast flung at her. She weaved in and out of blades swinging at her as The beast pressed up at her with quick pace. She was in a dance with four arms coming at her wielding heavy dark swords.

The beast took all four swords and raised them high above. The Princess held her sword tight knowing that when all four swords came down upon her that she would not break to the demons power. As soon as their blades clashed a power drew out of thin air, and Nam the Angelic of Second Heaven was there. His white body covered in golden ribbon while he was nude his appearance was strong and his Lance held all the swords of the beast up as well. “ My Lady Delamore, you have done good work her, now go and I will defeat this evil for you.” Said Nam as he swung his Lance and all the swords the dark beast held flew from his hands. The beast laughed at Nam, who swiftly dodged all of the beast attack, summoning chains through Holy sigils to come and capture the beast down. The chains gripped the beast tight as it yelled and loudly. The chains from the Holy spell started to crush the beast as began to pull the beast from every direction.  As soon as The Princess could turn to see the beast killed, the chains ripped the beast apart. And blood stained the clouds and sky around. 

The Red Mage was defeated, and The Shine men were all killed in the Holy battle. “ Horay,” cheered The Princess and Her Royal Knights. They cheered to the Victory of the battle.

The room flashed In and out of Undertone frequency and the Arourian Frequency, as the sky disappeared and all that lay on the ground next to The Carnarian Pit engulfed in blood from Shine men and few Royal Knights. The pit was fully active and had seemed to been protected with a Dark Sigil spell. “ I want a full watch on this pit, and send for our High Mages to seal this pit from opening up completely!” Ordered The Princess.

She got on an ear piece and asked for Clauds Frangar’s and Nadia Vildinbarg’s to report in.

“My Lady, we have captured multiple Shine Men, and Red Cultsmen. All bejng transported to a highly secure Icon Detention Cube for close watch.” Reported Clauds Frangar.  “ Thank you both of you, I will see any of your men that fell today will be berried next to Sir. Bruce in high honor to The Family Throne.

War bots floated around patroling the rest of what was left of the lower city while rain poured and blood leaked into the rubble cluttered streets around. The Princess stood outside and let the rain hit her face. She was tired, as that last fight took so much energy out of her. She had had her justice and was feeling closure could begin. Her AirCraft came down from the clouds, and the docking ramp fell down flat concrete. The Princess looked back at the building and then around to the lower cities.  “ I will repair our nation.” She said to herself promising herself that. Then she boarded the AirCraft and up into the sky she went headed back to the castle.