Chapter 12 part 2. Revenge is What I'm After.

Ethan’s Story:

He was in Icon Base walking through the wide spinning door, as he came to the Security Gate with an Icon Police officer scanning in people’s ID tags and walking them through a metal detection machenia. Pulling out a tag, his father got made for him, not giving him his real name on the ID. “ Next,” said the police officer after patting down two women ahead. Ethan stepped forward handing him his tag. “ Scott Roman, huh?!” He mocked reading the ID tag, and looking up at Ethan. Ethan dirty from the incident at his loft, now under investigation and unable to return, looked back at him and said, “ I’m a Janitor, just got done with a few broken pipes over at another building, you know?!” the police officer looked cross as Ethan stood there waiting to pass the officers check mark. “ Oh yeah, what kind of pipes broke over at North Icon office, and why aren’t you dressed like a Janitor?!” Asked the officer now needing a good answer. Ethan walked through the metal detection machenia, clearing it and answered,” it’s my day off, the boss called me in!” Said Ethan hoping to stop having to answer questions. “ Sounds like Davis, always calling in the janitors at random hours,” laughed the police officer handing Ethan his ID back after a pat down. “ Yeah, he’s been on my ass all week already!” Joked Ethan grabbing his ID tag back as he smiled at the officer and made his way into Icon Base. “ Have a good day Mr. Roman said the officer as Ethan disappeared into the crow of Icon Lab technicians with white coats and Icon Soldiers. He had to make it to his father’s office up on the seventh floor, hoping to find a few clues to why he was murdered in the bombing in New Capital civilization. Ethan made an easy pace to the elevators, coming up to a few people as well waiting to ride. The doors opened, Ethan quickly got on to the elevator turning around to the window that over saw everything in Icon Base.  Reaching the seventh floor after a few stops, Ethan got off the elevator and walked up to a sign of office numbers. “ Dr. Thorne, 207 b!” He said to himself. It seemed the floor was barely occupied while he walked down a stretch of hallways with white doors all closed. He reached his father’s office looking at a no enter sign posted on the door. A key scan monitor was next to the door. He thought back to his father chanting the same numbers when he was on the phone with him the day before. “Six, One, Seven, Five!” He said while punching the combination in on the keypad. The door opened and Ethan slid into his father’s office as it seemed he was fully unnoticed. Peaking through the dim light and light anomalies that flickered in-between the sight of cabinets, some open some closed. To countertops cramped with open notebooks and logging pages from his father’s research. Ethan was filled with curiosity as he went into the next room and saw the Machiena his father slaved years over, as it was to his death that his life work would pay out.  Ethan was in shocked looking at it, it’s fine detail and slick body made it look so intriguing. Ethan walked up to the Phantom Portal, guiding his hand onto the architecture as it was fantastic.

Suddenly Ethan could feel his heart rush, while took in giant breaths to keep pace with his lungs. A blue glow of energy could be seen within him. His body began to send pulses of energy out of himself. As he did the Phantom Portal awoke and activated itself. Now as It was fully ready to leap Ethan closed his eyes as his body was now being pulled into The Machiena not ready to ascend he thought of his loft, his friends, and his father, all now dead. He knew that hopefully this Machiena would actually take him somewhere, where he could figure out all the things possible. “ Good bye Father!” said Ethan, then he disappeared through the liquid wall and vanished.

Opening his eyes Ethan came to a place of space and time, the nothing and the something. Trees grew large and tall as they came out of foggy marsh water and tall grass. The sound of nature filled his ears as he smiled in a wholesome way embracing the colorful flowers, and creatures of magnificent beauty.  He walked through the forested dimension looking to find someone that would give him a sign of direction.  As he came to an opening in the forest, lining a large marsh with a temple in the middle of the misty scene. Ethan walked forward setting wrinkles in the water as he slowly walked in knee high, towards the temple. Getting closer he saw blue fire pillow out of nowhere. Then a strike of lightning came out of the sky of Cosmos above and Angel with six wings, four arms, two holding scrolls and the other a guf of Fire, as the other had a sword. “ I am Othielia, The Great Angel of Odaya Hoasaana, Your spirit has come here.” It spoke as it had no face but only light came from the being. “ I have awaited for this day my entire existence!” It spoke again as It glided and swayed back and forth while a Blue Iffirt Fire burned in its halo. “ Why am I here?!” Asked Ethan watching the creature move around with the light. “ I will let you know that The Alphamen has chosen you specifically!” Said Othielia pulling out a trumpet and unrolling her Holy scroll. Blowing her trumpet loud as the light of the sky glowed a host of angels came to the sound. All covered in laces and covered in mustard leaves and holding fire in their palms. “ The Alphamen has deemed you to burden a heavy task.” “ I and other Angels will help you on your journey!” Said Othielia as she placed her hand on Ethans forehead and showed him visions of what the Alphamen wanted him to do. Glimpse of Icon and Warriors, flashed In and out his vision, as places and names came to him. The Angel then spoke releasing her hand from over him. “ The Alphamen wants to see your worth, and has sent a challenge to you before he blesses you on your way. Ethan looked over to the temple as out of the door walked out a magnificent beast. It walked on all fours. Had a tail and mane Like a lion, but had horns on its head like an ox. “ This is The Gauntlet Bane, The Beast of Odaya Hoasaana. The beast growled and roared as it looked at me from behind Othielia.  The Angel came forward and handed me a sword. “This is The Blade of Xavier, a High Guardian Knight of Odaya. Ethan looked at the blade covered in gold as the crystal blade moved swift in the light and cut the air, while drips of Holy water poured randomly from the blades edge.

Ethan grabbed the blades handle as he looked at the beast behind Othielia and then to the blade. Othielia disappeared instantly and the giant beast stepped forward up to Ethan. Swiping at him Ethan held up his sword, and the beast’s  claws clashed on the side of the blade. It growled and roared as it swung its claws back to back, Ethan finding an opening in its striking and took a jab with his blade cutting the beast on the chest as it roared in pain. The launched at him swiping its claws at Ethan cutting him on the arm. Ethan looked at the beast as he began to fear it less, and started to approach it holding the sword up to strike it. The beast backed up as it got to the edge of the Temple stone and the marsh water the Gauntlet Bane roared and wings sprawled out its shoulders, and the beast took off to the sky. “ You can fly?!” He asked astonished then he felt wings grow out his back and he flew up and after the Gauntlet Bane.  The beast flew in between the cluster of clouds in the Cosmos sky and belted out giant pillows of fire. Ethan bolted in and out the sky, striking the Gauntlet Bane here, and there. Quick to move the beast jumped down to the ruins below hopping across the stones pushing up from the water up to Ethan’s as they through strike after strike back n forth, Ethan ducked his claws but met his tail that struck him hard. Throwing him back the Gauntlet Bane blew out a stream of fire in his direction. Ethan dodge out of the way flying up to the sky and dropping at full speed sword ready to slash as he smashed into the beast who let out a hollow cry. The beast flew and rolled across the temple brick. Out of breath Ethan and the Beast looked at each other, Ethan standing g above the magnificent creature.  “ You have proved yourself worthy to The Alphamen, now finish this beast to prove your victory!” Said Othielia as the Gauntlet Bane huffed and gasped. Ethan raised his Sword over the beautiful animal looking it in the eyes. Then he plunged his sword deep into the ribs of the Guanlet Bane who roared out loudly. Blood dipped out onto the bricks of the temple and off into the marsh water around them. Ethan watched as the The Gauntlet Bane disappeared, turning into flowers, and leaves then embering into ash and coal.

Othielia reappeared before Ethan as she looked at him with pure joy and love, “ you will be givin a task of destiny, evil is coming and The Alphamen calls his allegiance to serve.” She said as Ethan glowed in light, and out of thin air  a portal came out of thin air. “ You will know everything there is to, and your heart will guide you as The Angel of Odaya Hoasaana has blessed you. Then again. Ethan disappeared through another portal and to another atmosphere.