Chapter 8. The Plans that Move the Wheel Forward.

Roke’s Story:

His army moved like an infestation in the land. Like a virus every step of the army left the ground dead and weak. The cold wind of Salam Russia brew heavy whips of frost against their faces, while they pressed forward through the thick blinding snow. Not stricken by hunger but only for blood were these men of The Shine. Marching on they drove a path in the dead tundra to a temple called The Red Tower, the Gate of The Kolaborahole. Roke road on an Ig- mu: or a furry rhinos aureus type- beast, with horns and sharp teeth, they where considered true beast of the underworld.

“ We will reach The Gate of The Red Tower by night fall!” Shouted Lord Hawk above his and Roke’s heavily powerful army. They road Ig-mu side by side talking of battle formations as they pressed on. Coming to a valley they stopped the entire army knowing where they were headed.

“ My brother, fighters, and Warriors of our own agenda, walk with me Lord Roke and Lord Hawk the The Shadow Valley and I shall claim you as my soldier,” Announced Roke, as for in that valley was a legion of dead snow demons, frozen In statues of ice. Waiting on someone, one day to attempt to cross the path of The Shadow Valley and awaken these sleeping beast from their frozen Hell.

As they began to plummet down the valley hillside of the landscape the army started to shutter to the deathly cold temperatures that began at the full slope of the valley. Snow mounted itself high enough to the knees of their armor and made it difficult to march forward. The wind picked up steady, while snow thrust through the valley plain. They reached a stone statue, towering over them and creating a shadow from the sun as they passed. “ Lord Hawk, I can sense we are close to the middle of the valley, my men are tired, and need to rest.” Said Roke as he dismounted his ig-mu and walked up to Lord Hawk. “ I need my men alive and able to fight, let’s rest around this statue and prepare our battle plans.” He continued as Hawk looked onward to the distance.  The entire army came to a haply, waiting to know the demands of Roke.

“Lord Roke, I see the tier in your army, but I can see the feed of blood in their eyes.” Began Hawk as he road along the posted military.

“ If we rest now, for an hour longest we can still reach The Red Tower by night fall.” Said Roke pulling out a flash cam- which displayed the frozen tundra’s path to The Kolaborahole.

“ No Roke, we must press on, if we linger and wait, darkness will fall on us and we will be cold and blind.” Stated Lord Hawk, as he pushed his way through the army to the leading position.

“I will not have my men die, Lord Hawk, they are needed!” claimed Roke as he looked at his higherarchy in anger. “ You have the same face as your father, Anger filled and full of Rage.” Said Lord Hawk staring into Roke’s eyes.

The winds picked up as Roke’s cape fluttered back n forth. “ I will take a hand of Men and we will scout ahead!” Announced Lord Hawk. His eyes burning with hate. Face scorn and crule, his body was bulky, the armor around him, black and cold as frost to the touch.  “ Spasibo, brat, tvoya tsel’ tozhe moya!”

(“Thank you brother, your purpose is mine too!”) Said Roke as he walked to the line of his Legion. “Shine, Men of Red Russia, we will break our march to The Red Tower for one hour!” Yelled Roke as he set a station point up with his higher warriors, and sent other soldiers out to get fire wood.

Hawk had a pack of soldiers, ready to forward and advance through the valley all preparing to move with him. “ Roke I will send an Eagle in the sky, back this way to let you know the path is clear.” Said Lord Hawk. As Roke looked at him, he could sense something wild coming but didn’t know what. “ Perfect, we will be waiting to move,” he said as he gave a Shine Solute to Hawk who returned one.