Private Room

Nat's POV:

Games pass and pass, during all that time Y/N and I continue our own game of teasing the woman we're seating on, trying to make her move in a room alone with us so all this flirting and teasing can cease.

"Please mommy." I beg, the oldest of us 3 groaning in satisfaction at someone sounding so desperate for her.

"Can we go in your room, please." Y/N adds as I exaggeratedly cross my legs in the middle of her sentence.

The youngest Fritz sister seems to be having fun with that and everything else that we do, but the enjoyment quickly vanishes when a man around the table whistles.

Within a second, the woman withdrew a gun from under the table and is aiming the said man.

If it were my mission and mine only, I would've let it happen. I don't give a flying fuck about criminals killing each other, it's the way things are. It only sounds like less work for us, but I made a promise to Stark and I intend to keep it.

So as fast as I can, I lose the weapon and put it on the table.

The action earns me a slap across the face.

"You are really pretty doll. But if you contest my authority like that again, you could end up like he would've." The woman whispers, trying to hold back her anger, the redness already showing on my cheek, proving her skills in anger management are lacking.

Compared to most of the slaps I've had in my life, this was nothing, it stung a bit, sure, but nothing more. I'm actually more focused on keeping Y/N from killing the woman.

I grab her arm tightly and she instantly looks at me, worry filling my her eyes, I only respond with a warning glare. It means 'You better not fuck this up.' and I hope she gets it.

"Is there something wrong, Anderson?" Anya says, daring to be challenged.

"No." She grumbles unconvincingly.

"Huh. That's weird, I always thought my sister programmed you to tell the truth." The woman says, clicking her tongue and lightly tapping Y/N's head with the butt of the gun.

Fuck.

Y/N looks hesitant at first, but ultimately leans closer to the violent woman's ear. "Rafaela," That's my name for tonight. "She feels some things when bedroom and weapon are mixed together." She lies.

This is quite annoying 'cause we'll have to move fast if we don't want to be held at gunpoint once alone with her, but it was also convincing enough to solve the problem we have right now.

The HYDRA agent's smile comes back in an instant. "You're full of surprises little one." She mumbles, grabbing my chin. Her attention then goes back to the other people in here with us. "I'm sorry to cut this night short, ladies and gentlemen, but it seems some pretty girls need to be taught a few lessons.0 she says in a disgusting tone, probably showing a wicked grin, the ones I've seen and heard too often.

Y/N and I both quickly stand up and the third woman follows right after us, grabbing our asses. Y/N's hand automatically reaches for mine and I hold on tight onto it.

Just before we turn around, I look at Clint who's fuming next to the girl he seduced, feeling powerless. I only mouth him 'fake care of the others' and he nods, Anya guides us towards the exit right after.

We finally get on the upper floor where our target visibly owns a room. She opens the door, my girlfriend and I rapidly stepping in and turning towards the enemy who closes the door, smirking.

Y/N who's been tired of this woman ever since she first saw her doesn't waste any time and grabs the woman's arm, locking it behind her back and harshly pushing her against the bed.