Saved

Nat's POV:

Williams just stabbed the man's biceps side to side with her boyfriend's knife "You kidnapped me, you white Fucker! I saved your ass countless times and this is how you thank me!? Fuck! You!" She screams repeatedly, ripping. The knife out, kicking or punching the man. Continuing once he's on the floor. Officially starting the fight.

I make a gesture for the team in line to stay put while Y/N and I handle this, the 5 reaming agents only reacting if needed. The S.H.I.E.L.D. agents seemed to understand, while my girlfriend's officer just looked confused but obeys anyways.

Y/N is already against 3 of 'em, the fourth one coming against me alone, this is all too easy. I run towards him, once I'm close enough I jump in the air spin and lock my legs around his neck. The new weight directly making him fall forward, his head dampening our fall... well mine, the man's unconscious.

I'm quickly back up to see my girl pushing one of her opponents away to handle the 2 others better. So I get behind them and sweep both men's legs making them stumble on each other "I had that!" she complains, replacing her hair

"Yeah? Well now you get this guy" I shoot back pointing the man she rejected before. She huffs, but obeys as the 2 other goons get back up stupidly grinning at each other

"That's too easy! She's even tinier" One of them says, the other nodding as I start to smile

The 'Other' then makes a sign that surely means 'Ladies first'. Before he even finishes his cocky shit, I land a jab right on his nose and lean back to duck a punch from his partner, using my movement back up to bring a powerful punch right in his jaw, both enemy taking a step back.

They look at me furious and attack simultaneously. 'Broken jaw' tries a front kick I dodge while blocking 'Broken nose's right hook. I give the man I just blocked an uppercut
In the stomach, blocking his air supply for a moment.

'Broken jaw' is already back for more sending a punch my way with all his body weight, I take the opportunity to grab his forearm and pull him past me. He tries to stay stable on his 2 feet, bending down, while I spin and land a circular kick to the back of his head, knocking him out.

I look back to 'Broken nose' who's almost ready to attack me again, but I get to him first and kick the back of his knee making it automatically flinch. Once he's kneeling I grab his head to steady it and knee it as he instantly passes out.

"Oof! That was brutal!" My head snapping up at Y/N's comment, seeing the man she fought handcuffed, whining and limping on the ground with a dislocated knee "Well, you did call the scary woman 'tiny'" She rationalizes

I raise a challenging eyebrow "what did yours say?" I ask curiously, wanting to know what earned him a dislocated knee

"Said it was 'sad to ruin such a fuckable face" Y/N answers almost laughing, but my mind isn't joking anymore, I'm instantly fuming.

I get to the man, rage written over my features and he saw it. He looks around in hopes of any saving, but finds none and audibly gulps looking back at me. Having put 2 and 2 together he's about to ramble some shitty excuse, but doesn't have time as I kick him in the balls, all my super-strength barely restrained.

I pass in front of my girl to get to the couple we just freed and she seems quite shocked but nonetheless happy with my action.

She follows me to the straight couple and it takes us a few seconds to understand the -pretty laughable- scene in front of us. Jackson is trying to stop his girlfriend from kicking the bloodied gang member she's been beating up for the whole 3 minutes we fought. Ultimately though, the man gets convinced and starts to help beat up the one on the floor.