Illusions

Y/N's POV:

We arrive on the East side of the African border pretty quickly and with a plan.

As soon as we find the right boat, we drop Nat, Clint and I on the extremities of it in hiding positions, able to support the 3 others from afar.

Thor, Cap and Iron Man, also know as the 3 others, will confront Klaue and the creepy robot guy, hoping he's still there.

"I'm in position." I announce in the comms from my side of the place.

"We're ready." Barton also confirms as I see him at the other end of this place.

"We're coming in." Cap says a few seconds Peter as I see 2 guys flying here and the Captain in Thor's arms, bridal style. It's a beautiful sight.

"Stark is... He's a sickness!" I hear it scream from the team's comms. I suppose we all have Daddy issues then.

"Ah, Junior." Always the dramatic entrance with him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron replies unbothered, as it steps in front of the guys, somewhere I can see it and the twins.

The young ones are mad right now, towards Stark I think. But it's 'fight to death' kinda thing, we won't get them on our side if Stark's present.

I don't bother telling the men talking since it seems the conversation's going that way. Instead I focus on Clint.

"Dude, don't you have a kill shot right now?" I ask.

"No. Klaue's men are in the way." He replies. Well shit. "What about you 2?"

"I got the same problem." I mumble frustratedly.

"And I'm pretty sure a bullet won't have the same effect as an arrow on a metal man." I add.

I focus back on the most important conversation right as Stark asks Ultron what he'll do with the vibranium.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." The thing says slowly, then swiftly attacking Tony with some kind of powers at the end of his sentence.

Then a fight breaks out. Stark flies away against Ultron, the twins attack Thor and Cap and mini-Ultrons start attacking all of us.

It's relatively easy to keep up with until the humans on board start attacking us too. From that point, I start using my powers to knock them out.

It gets pretty clear on my side of the field, so I start moving to Nat and Clint's side while still fighting robots on the way. Luckily, these ones are easier to kill than the Iron Legion at the tower.

"Thor, status?" We suddenly hear Cap in our comms, worry lacing his voice.

"The girl tried to wrap my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay." He brushes off, still fighting, while j do a quick 'emotional check up' on him. "Fortunately, I am mighty."

I start running closer to the team even faster after my analysis. "Guys, I'd like to correct that information. Thor is very much not mighty, Maximoff got him. I want everyone on the East side of the ship so I can try to protect y'all." I order.

"Copy that." They all say.

Right before I get there, I feel Cal getting mentally hit. Shit.

Once there, though, Nat's already here. "Clint's in the upper floor is that close enough?" I nod, before going back to stabbing bots in their neck.