Full Attention

Y/N's POV:

I just convinced Nat to take a picture with a fan and it was quite hilarious, seeing her with the huge smile on, posing and all.

Then the small group let us be and we walk home. "Nat just admit it! At least a small part of you did enjoy did enjoy taking a picture with this guy! Doesn't it feel like a 'thank you' for saving the whole planet from aliens?" I say a bit more serious than the others times I spoke, but nonetheless teasing, as I unlock my appartement door.

"So letting girls kiss you is your way of feeling thanked?" She instantly snaps back, though I know she is t actually mad, at least I think...

"Oh Nat! C'mon! Don't be-" I start turning towards her as she closes the door with her foot, once we're in.

"Jealous!?" She asks rhetorically, taking an intimidating step towards me as I instinctively take one back.

"Yes! Because you need to know to know that whatever happens I only g-" I say, but she cuts me off again.

"You only got eyes for me, huh!?" She completes, taking another step forward and as I'm about to take my step, she grabs my hips, blocking me from going farther away and then pulls me against her. "Think I already heard that tonight.. Maybe I'll have to show you what it really is to give someone all your attention" The anger in her voice smoothly turning into a seductive tone.

She slowly brings her hands to slide from my hips to the back of my thighs and easily lifts me from the ground, making me gasp in surprise. We then start making out in this position as she slowly moves us to the bedroom, never breaking the kiss.

A/N: Y'all guessed, this is late Valentine Smut for the rest of the chapter so enjoyyy ;)

Once we arrive to destination she lets me fall on the mattress, both of us catching our breath. I look up at her and see in her eyes that she's going to make me pay for some teasing I did tonight and she'll enjoy it. I should probably be at least nervous that a Russian spy's about to break me in half, but I'm somehow more excited than ever.

I zone out looking at her stunning dress and think of all the things this beautiful woman's going to do to me once we both take off our pieces of fabric. The thoughts in my brain get my underwear better with each passing second.

Though, I must've stared too long, because the ideas barely crossing my mind, a soft yet strong  hand grabs my throat squeezing it just enough to give me a taste of how enjoyable it could be if her grip was even slightly harsher.

I couldn't hide the immense shiver of excitement that went down my spine along with a small gasp that we both know she picked up on. She puts her index on my chin and uses to control my head and make me look at her directly in the eyes, but I can still see that smirk of hers with my peripheral view.

"So, Lieutenant Anderson likes to get her air supply blocked, huh?" She teases, she knows the answer, she doesn't even deserve my verbal confirmation with this much cockiness. That's why I only roll my eyes at her, bad idea. Her grip on my neck intensifies a bit "Don't! roll your eyes at me!" She says, angrily shouting the first word, but I'm honestly way too obsessed by her hand to really comprehend that.

Afterwards, I just stare at her emerald green eyes and she stares into my [e/c] ones. Without any words, she lets go of her grip and gently turns my, so I'm laying on my stomach to slowly undress me. It isn't to tease me, she just decided to be gentle, a sweet moment between 2 brutal ones.

Once I'm fully exposed to her sight, I switch our positions to reciprocate the action. At first, she looks at me suspiciously, like I'm about to backstab her and use this opportunity to take control, but still lets me do it. I delicately relieve her from all her clothing, leaving her skin exposed.