Hostage

Y/N's POV:

I take what'll probably my only chance to call for help in this situation and send a rapid distress signal on the police's intern system as I hear Nat say "Distract them" I look up at her for more information only to see her gone.

"Hey man! You're fucking deaf or what!?" I hear a voice, different from the first one, say from behind me. At the same time, I felt a cold metal touch the back of my neck, making me stiffen. Great. They're a whole group and one of them is pointing a gun at my head.

I slowly turn around raising my hands in surrender, not wanting to trigger the man that has the ability to chose my life duration. I finally turn around only to see 4 more masked men, pointing their guns at people around the room.

"I think, It's very disrespectful of you to think I'm a man just because I'm wearing a suit" I comment starting to walk towards the center of the room where he just directed me.

Tease a man who holds a gun to my head is probably the worst idea I've ever had, but Natasha wanted a distraction right? I'll do my wealthy bitch as loud as possible then.

"Do I look like I give a fuck!? Now get in the middle of the room! Everyone in the middle of the room with her!" He yells, everybody gathering in the middle of the room with me where the criminal group circles us

"That is so hypocritical l, you said you don't care, but still change my pronouns" I add rolling my eyes, feeling like the most annoying person alive

"Shut the fuck up!" The same man as before screams, pointing his gun at me like he wants to shoot but knows it complicates everything. Already losing his mind because of me, if he's that mad, he's surely not focused on his surrounding and that's great for Nat. "Now everyone one put their phones in the bag!"

One of his partner passes in front of all of us to get our phones in a trash bag. When he passes in front of me he stops and harshly grabs my face"Lady you better stop talking right now because my friend's gonna loose his cool and shoot you" He hisses

"Let go of me!" I say slapping his hand off of me "Do you know how hard it is to make a decent make up" I tease some more, even though I find myself horribly annoying, it did take me an hour to do that shit

The first man I teased -who seems like their leader- groans loudly "I swear to fucking god, you say one more word and I'll gag you!" He screams which gets me an idea. If I manage to separate the men in this room, one by one, maybe Nat can take them out.

"I'm sorry, I'm not into that kind of thing unless it's my boyfriend, do you know him? It's Steve Rogers, THE Captain America and when you arrived he was in the restroom, so he's coming for you" I brag making the other people around me groan and complain like I just destroyed their last chance, but I trust Nat so it doesn't affect me at all. Plus if I'm honest, the thought of Nat gagging me is too entertaining for me to care...

"Well unluckily for your little boyfriend there's one of my men in the restroom and 2 in the kitchen" The guy defends confidently

"Alright guys take them everything of value, we gotta leave as fast as we can" He moves on, that's bad. Before this event I could feel he was on edge with my powers, but now...I don't know how but he found a way to rationalize what I'm saying because he's way calmer.

"I know, I'm not the one leading your little operation...but I'd check on him...just sayin'" I insist

"Okay, if I prove to you your man can't do shit against us. Will you shit the fuck up, bitch?" He asks me while his 3 goons takes any jewelry or valuable stuff from us

I scoff, Them? Taking Nat out? Never. "Sure" I mumble out loud confidently, but mostly to myself

"Hey! Agent 6 where you at? Is 'Captain America' with you" He jokes, trying to join him on his radio, but he gets no response making me smirk. I now officially know Nat's plan and even better it's working!