𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐲 || 𝐩𝐭. 𝟑

requested by like half the human population idk all of u guys wanted it so here it is

secondo x masc reader 

let the shenanagins ensue (no litterally its just crack with plot at this point) ((everytime i write another part off this a whole legion of braincells die within me))

1007 words

Things have been so incredibly awkward that y/n thinks he might just combust. Secondo has said nothing of this incident and y/n honestly thinks he forgot about it completely (old man). It does make things a little better, but that doesn't help with the fact that he now knows his boss is packing a whole Subway Footlong down there. Oh to be that poor ghoul-

Get your act together!!

y/n mentally smacked himself as he stared at himself in the mirror. He was definitely and certainly positive he would not be able to survive at all until he was inevitably fired for falling for his boss. Sighing quietly, he slipped out of his room and began his journey to the cafeteria. The walk was fairly quiet, however he heard some chatter going around that his favorite cardinal, Cardinal Mustache, was to be the next leader of the band. He tried not to laugh as he remembered watching the videos of Terzo getting dragged off stage and then hearing him whining about it later on.

As he reached the cafeteria, Jason was at his side immediately, already rambling about how he and Winston sat next to each other for more than 5 minutes without Jason having to get up and go to the bathroom.

"So, mister lonely, do you have anyone you've got your eye on?" Jason asked, snapping y/n out of his daydreams as they sat down.

"Uhm... no..?" he muttered awkwardly. At this point, he was a walking ball of anxiety, awkwardness, and ass. A AAA battery if you will.

"Bullshit, you're blushing," Jason said, poking his cheek playfully. y/n tried biting his finger, but as always, Jason was too quick. He looked around the cafeteria briefly before leaning in closer to Jason.

"If I tell you, will you keep your mouth shut?" he asked, his voice low. Jason nodded quickly, a wide smile spreading across his face.

"My lips are zipped," Jason replied, imitating zipping his lips up like they were a zip-up jacket. y/n was silent for a moment, his lips pursed as he thought about how he was gonna say that he was so madly in love with the one and only Papa Emeritus the Second.

"I like my boss," he muttered quickly and quietly, squeezing his eyes shut as he awaited Jason's answer.

"The old green g–!"

"Shh!"

Jason stared at y/n silently, absolutely bamboozled before giggling quietly.

"Do you want my advice?" Jason asked teasingly, leaning forward and resting his chin on his hands.

"No," y/n groaned, covering his face with his hands. "You have the worst advice in the history of ever." Jason ignored his comment completely, deciding that this negativity was not going to stop his efforts to get his best friend some dick (gay ass).

"You should tell him," Jason advised, poking y/n's hands in an attempt to get him to look at him.

"What, do you want me to go up to this dude who is probably double my age and be like 'Hey Bone Daddy, wanna stick a dick in me?'" y/n said sarcastically, unaware of a certain presence behind him. Jason laughed, mostly at y/n, but also because of poor Secondo's absolutely mortified expression.

"Why are you laughing? This isn't funny!" y/n whined, his head flopping down the table, making a loud, hollow thunking sound.

"You're right, I'm sorry," Jason said in between his bouts of laughter.

"Why are you dying?" Winston asked as he appeared behind y/n. Jason nearly jumped out of his seat.

"y/n here is in lo–" y/n cut him off by smacking a hand over his mouth.

"I'm leaving," y/n declared, mostly because he already knew he was going to be late (partly because he didn't want to be absolutely humiliated because he really wanted some old man dick). As he walked away, he could hear Jason calling out to him, his voice high pitched and whiney. y/n ignored him, desperate to not be late for work.

He arrived at Secondo's office out of breath and brain cells, yet he proceeded to knock before peeking into the room, something he learned to do after the incident.

"Good morning, Papa," He greeted as he entered the room, confused when he saw that no one was in the office. He poked his head out the door, hoping to see his boss, but his search came up empty. He frowned and closed the door, deciding to ignore the fact that he had arrived before his usually early Papa.

Sitting down at his desk, y/n noticed the small note resting on top of his normal stack of paper.

Brother y/n,

I was called into an urgent meeting and might not be back until after lunch. In the meantime, please sort out all the paperwork into its respective folders and translate the latest letter from the Berlin Ministry.

-Papa Emeritus II

y/n sighed as he read over the letter, his mood dampening instantly. On the bright side, however, he didn't have to worry about making a complete fool out of himself for the whole morning. He turned on his music and grabbed the stack of paperwork on his desk, bringing it over to the filing cabinet. As he worked, he didn't notice the person who had snuck into the room.

"Bone Daddy, hm?" Secondo whispered, his arms snaking around y/n's waist. "Never thought I would hear that coming from you."

y/n had completely frozen in place, the files in his hands dropping to the floor. He didn't know whether to be scared, horny, or embarrassed. His brain decided all three were good.

"I- eh," he stuttered, unsure of how to respond to any of this. Think with your brain, not your dick, he reminded himself.

"You suppose you're ready for that dick in you?" Second asked, his warm breath tickling y/n's neck.

"Y-yes sir," he replied. Dammit!!! Think with brain!!! Not with dick!!!

no im not writing the smut for this (im sorry) ((i might do it though)) (((dont get your hopes up))). this really has gotten out of hand now guys. i swear if i get a request for another part im taking these and making them their own seprate book 💀💀

anyways guys old man dick