𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 || 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

swiss x transmasc nb reader

fluffy

blood, lost of it

2302 words

Swiss was chilling on his couch, trying to play some games when y/n stumbled into his room. They were obviously deranged and covered in blood. Swiss jumped off his couch and rushed to their side.

"Why the fuck are you covered in blood?" he asks, bewildered by the amount of blood on them. Their tail twitched when he placed his hand on their shoulder.

"Don't worry," they mumbled, "Most of it's not mine." A dark blush grew on Swiss's face. He loved when people who were normally calm stumbled into his room covered in blood. It reminded him of the time Rain had gotten into a fight. He vividly remembered Rain bargaining into his room and dripping blood all over his new doormat.

"You gonna help or not?!" y/n snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Right," he chuckled, "Of course." He snaked his arm around their waist and led them to the bathroom. Their shirt was soaked in blood, and they flinched when he set his hand on their waist. Swiss pursed his lips and opened the bathroom door.

y/n staggered over to the toilet and put the seat down, sitting on top of it. Their face contorted into many looks of pain and discomfort as they sat down. Swiss looked at them briefly before digging through the cabinet below the sink insearch of the first aid kit. A groan escaped y/n's lips. They were obviously in a shit ton of pain, even if they tried to hide it. Swiss triumphantly held the first aid kit over his head after pulling it out of the cabinet. y/n chuckled at his attempt to lighten the mood.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" he asked, setting the supplies on the counter.

"Got into a fight with a young ghoul with his head up his ass. He had it commin' for him." Swiss stared at them with complete adoration. Sure, he knew that they were strong and fully capable of beating someone up, but he never thought they actually would. He turned the faucet off and brought the washcloth to their face, gently dabbing away the blood.

"What did he say to get you so riled up?"

"He was talking shit about multi ghouls, said they were fuck-ups, or something like that."

"Aw you do care about me," Swiss cooed. y/n rolled their eyes and lightly shoved his shoulder.

"Whatever, ding dong." Swiss carefully wiped all the blood from their face, making sure to be extra careful with the cuts that littered their cheeks. They sighed and looked at the ceiling. Swiss looked into their glowing red eyes. That ghoul had clearly struck a nerve in the bloody ghoul in front of him. He gently lifted their arm and looked at their blood soaked hoodie. A giant tear caught his eye. It was surrounded with the most blood and was the biggest wound he could currently see.

"Could you take your hoodie off for me?" he tugged at the sleeve. y/n looked at the sleeve he was holding and nodded. Slowly, they brought their hands to the hem of the hoodie and pulled it up. They mumbled a string of curses as they threw it to the ground. Swiss looked at the fresh cut on their arm. It wasn't as deep as he thought it would be, but he knew it hurt like a bitch. He grabbed the wash cloth and gingerly began dabbing the blood away.

y/n seethed, "Oh fuck, would you hurry up?!" Swiss quickly apologized and wiped the blood away. He set the wash cloth on the ground, it's white coloring now a deep red. He'd definitely have to throw that one away. Grabbing the first aid kit, he noticed blood pooling on the toilet seat. He ignored their arm and carefully lifted up the hem of their shirt. A nasty gash was exposed, making Swiss gasp.