𝟕 || 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

rain x gn reader

sexual themes

1169 words (😏)

"Oh Rain~" Cirrus cooed, motioning for the water ghoul to join the ghouls in their game. Rain looked at the ghouls, who were currently about to play 7 minutes in heaven. His eyes landed on one ghoul in particular.

y/n

They were sitting on the arm of the couch, a glass of alcohol in their hand. Their tail moved calmly behind them.

"C'mon, Rain!" they called out to him.

"Don't be a pussy!" Dew added. Rain sighed and walked over to the couch, sitting in between Mountain and Aether.

"Alright, write your name on a piece of paper and throw it in the bin!" Cumulus instructed. Rain grabbed a small slip of paper and wrote down his name. He watched Swiss try to shoot a three-pointer into the basket and fail before lightly tossing his in. y/n threw their paper from way farther than Swiss tried to, making it in. They threw their hands in the air, celebrating. Swiss slumped on the ground, defeated. Sunshine and Dew walked up to you and cheered with you, rubbing it into Swiss's face even more.

"Shut up, we're about to start!" Mountain scolded. Dew rolled his eyes and flopped on the ground next to Swiss. y/n returned to their spot on the arm of the couch.

"Who wants to go first?" Cirrus waved the box around. The room went silent before Sunshine raised her hand. She dug around the box for a second before pulling out a paper slip.

"Aether," she read. Aether got up from beside Rain, making him feel slightly cold. He grabbed a blanket from behind him and wrapped himself up. Aether and Sunshine laughed before walking into the closet. A few seconds later, loud and extremely exaggerated sex noises came from the closet, followed by a shit ton of giggles. Cirrus rolled her eyes and laid on Cumulus's thighs.

As Aether and Sunshine exited the closet, Cirrus got up and grabbed the box. She held it out in front of y/n, motioning for them to grab a slip. They smirked and reached into the box, rustling its contents around. Finally, they picked a slip out of the box.

"I was hoping for this one, c'mon Rain," they sang, helping the water ghoul off the couch. Rain's face was dusted with a light blush as he was shoved into the closet. y/n blew a kiss to the ghouls before closing the door. The closet was dark, making it impossible to see. Rain sat in the corner, trying to make out the silhouette of y/n They felt around the walls before plopping down next to him. Their hand found his as he turned away.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to," they whispered. Rain shook his head.

"I don't mind," he mumbled. y/n laughed and brought their hand up to his face, cupping his cheek.

"You sure," their eyes stared into his. Rain gulped and nodded. y/n smiled and hugged Rain to their chest. He sat there confused before hugging back. He listened to their steady heartbeat and sighed. They sat like that for a little while longer before y/n pulled away. Rain pouted at the sudden loss of warmth. y/n's hands found their way to Rain's face again. His face was plagued with a dark blush. y/n pulled his face closer. Their warm breath fanned across his face.

"Can I kiss you?" Their voice was soft, making Rain tremble. Why did you have to be so perfect? He nodded slowly. They pulled his face closer. Rain closed his eyes. Their lips finally met, surprising Rain. Their lips were slightly chapped compared to his smooth ones, and there was a faint taste of alcohol on them.

y/n sighed, deepening the kiss. They loved the way Rain's lips felt against theirs. Their hands moved from his face to his hair, entangling themselves in it. Rain gently placed his hands on their waist, pulling away from the kiss. The two stared at each other before y/n wrapped their tail around Rain and crashed into his lips again. Rain gasped but kissed back with just as much passion. He traced patterns on their back, making them sigh.

y/n slightly bit down on his lower lip, getting a groan from the ghoul beneath them. Rain pulled them closer (if that was even possible). He brought his hands to their shoulders, massaging them slightly. The two pulled away for a second before going back to their make out session. y/n slipped their tongue into Rain's mouth, making him gasp. Rain's tail moved to wrap around their waist as he weaved his hands through their hair. y/n's tongue explored Rain's mouth, tasting the alcohol he had prior to the closet.

y/n pulled away and kissed down his jawline, making their way to his neck. Rain sighed. They continued to kiss his neck, trying to find the perfect spot. Rain softly moaned as they began to bite and suck.

"You like that, pretty boy?" Their voice was the only thing Rain could hear. Not the other ghouls outside the closet. Not the faint music. Just them.

"Yes." y/n continued to leave marks on his neck. Their hands slowly traveled to Rain's waist. They yanked at the hem of his shirt before slipping underneath it. Rain gasped at the warm touch of their hands. He gently removed his hands from their hair and hovered them above their ass. Cautiously, he placed them down, making them smirk.

"1 more minute!" They heard Swiss call from outside the closet. y/n stood up, grabbing Rain's hand. They pinned him against the wall and smashed their lips into his. Rain cupped their cheeks and deepened the kiss. y/n pulled away and brought their face to his ear.

"We'll continue this later," they whispered before opening the door to the closet. They walked out confidently while Rain followed behind like a lost puppy. Dew snickered as Rain snuggled into y/n's side.

"He's gonna get wrecked," he quietly joked. Cirrus laughed and held the box out to the next victim. Rain buried his face into y/n's shoulder to hide his immense blush. They laughed and slung their arm around his shoulder, watching as Swiss and Dew were shut into the closet.

"Lets go to my room," y/n muttered, helping Rain off the couch. The ghouls watched and giggled as they led him out of the room.

"Totally getting wrecked," Cirrus mumbled to herself.

Once in the safety of their room, y/n pushed Rain up against the wall, holding his hands above his head. They crashed into his lips, making him gasp. He wrapped his tail around their waist.

"The only thing the others are gonna hear tonight is you screaming my name," y/n whispered into his ear. "Got that?" Rain nodded as their hands began to tug his shirt off. I'm gonna get wrecked.